Chapter 6

*Jess' POV*

Brandy and I started to walk out of school with Harry close behind. I looked over and saw he hopped onto his motorcycle. I looked back ahead of me so I didn't trip. While we were walking to my house it kinda felt like someone was following us. "Well, it looks like my mom is already home." I said to Brandy as I looked over at my mom's car. 

I unlocked the door and let Brandy in I looked back behind me to see Harry leaning against his motorcycle. My eyes widened and I shut the door quickly. I moved over to the window and pulled the shade slightly so I could see out but he couldn't see me. I saw he was smirking while chuckling to himself.

"What are you doing?" Brandy asked.

I turned back around and said, "Nothing why don't we head upstairs and watch some movies."

"Okay" she replied with a small smile. We were picking out a movie in my room.

"Jess come down here there's someone at the door for you." my mom said.

 I raised one of my eyebrows "I thought Rachel has cheerleading practice" I said as I made my way downstairs.

"She does" Brandy replied. I walked over to the door to find someone I never thought in a million years would be standing in my doorway. Harry Styles.

"Jess be nice to him say hi" my mom scolded.

"Hi, Harry." I said as I put a fake smile on my face to make my mom happy.

"So you two must be Jess' friends" with a smile on her face.

"Yes I'm Harry nice to meet you" Harry replied.

"You're not my friend you're an acquaintance Harry" I shot back. 

"Jess Louisa McConnell that is not how you speak to your guest." my mom said.

"Yeah well, I didn't invite him" I mumbled.

"Dinner's almost ready Jess why don't you come help me." my mom said.

"Okay." I mumbled.

Brandy looked at me with wide eyes and mouthed "are you seriously leaving me alone with him!" I looked her with a sorry smile and shrugged.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mom was standing there mixing something in a pot. "Jess, can you please toss the salad?" She asked.

"Sure" I replied as I walked over to the bowl.

"He seems like a good kid." my mom said as I stayed silent.

"He seems a lot like your father without all of the tattoos of course." she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"He was the one that all the kids would stay away from he was different and people judged him for it. I think you should give him a chance" she replied.

 *Author's Note* Hey Everyone! This is a pretty long chapter. Please comment, vote, and fan. Happy Reading :-)