Chapter 41

*Jess' POV*

*2 Hours Later*

Niall finally arrived at that gas station we were at and I was relieved. I stood up and walked over to where Harry and Niall were standing. "You guys fighting again?" He asked.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"That's not surprising." He said. I followed them to Niall's car and got in. 

"So Jess have you talked to your mom since you two escaped?" Niall asked.

"No, because I don't have my phone." I replied.

"Here you can use mine." He said while handing me his phone.

"Thanks." I replied.

"I'm sure you don't remember your mom's number." Harry scoffed.

"Actually I do remember her number. The last time the only reason why I didn't know it was because it was a new number." I spat. I dialed my mom's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello." She sniffled.

"Hi mom." I whispered.

"Jess is that you?" She asked.

"Yeah mom." I sniffled.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm on my way home." I replied.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'll tell you everything when I get home." I said.

"Okay honey I love you." She said.

"I love you too mom." I said and then the line went dead. I handed Niall back his phone.

"Thanks for letting me use it." I said.

"No problem." He replied. I closed my eyes hoping to finally get some sleep.

*Author's Note* I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I finally got a tumblr it's whey-hey-harry.tumblr.com     please comment, vote, and fan.