Chapter 15

*Jess' POV*

I watched him walk away. That's all I could do. I walked back into school. The rest of the day was spent thinking about how I could make it up to Harry.

------------------

2 weeks later

 -----------------

Two weeks it's been two whole weeks and Harry still won't talk to me. I swear I've tried everything and all he does is look at me weirdly and then walk away.

We're already halfway through the school day. I saw one of Harry's friends that I met at the party. I think his name's Niall.

I walked over to him and asked: "Hey do you know where Harry's going to be after school?"

"Yeah of course" he replied.

"Well, where is he gonna be." I said.

"He's going to be at our normal hangout." he said casually.

"And that is?" I replied.

"It's a diner not too far from here." he said.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. Man, I feel like a stalker. And who would've known that they hang out at a diner.

School is finally over and now I was walking over to the diner. I walked through the front door and looked around for Harry and his friends.

The hostess that was standing in the front if I was looking for someone. "Uhm yeah, I'm looking for a Harry Styles or a Niall Horan" I replied.

"Okay follow me." she said with an overly perky smile. She started to walk with me following behind.

She brought me over to a table where the boys were sitting "what is she doing here" Harry mumbled.

"I don't know but Zayn and I have to go do something." the one with brown hair and piercing blue eyes said.

"Same with me and Liam." Niall said while standing up.

Once all the boys were gone Harry looked up at me and said: "what do you want?"

"I want to talk to you I want to make things right" I replied.

"Yeah well I got to get going." he said while standing up and throwing some money on the table.

"No, you're going to listen to me whether you like it or not." I said while I grabbed onto his arm.

He rolled his eyes and sat back down and said: "you have five minutes."

"Is it killing you like it's killing me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Not talking to each other what I said was wrong and I know it and I'm trying to apologize and you won't let me." I said.

"You mean how you forgave me after I apologized "he replied.

"I'm sorry and I forgive you now can you hear me out?" I asked.

"Fine." he said.

"What I said was wrong I should've forgiven you and I shouldn't have said what I said. It was uncalled for and I'm sorry. I did what I do best and that's pushing people away" I said as I looked and the table.

After what seems like forever he finally spoke up and said: "I forgive you."

I looked up at him with a smile and got up from my seat and ran over to him and threw my arm over his neck wrapping him in a hug while I said: "thank you."

I kinda caught him off guard with the hug because it took him a couple of seconds to hug back.