Chapter 24

*Jess' POV*

Right now I was currently getting ready for bed. Dinner was amazing as always.

I laid down in my bed and looked up at the ceiling. And after thinking for a while I fell asleep.

 ----------------

Morning

---------------

I woke up because of my alarm for school. I stumbled out of bed and grabbed jeans and a plain black shirt and my converse. I put it on and then grabbed my hairbrush and brushed out all of the knots in my hair.

I put on some natural makeup and then walked downstairs. I quickly ate a bowl of cereal and grabbed my backpack and started my walk to school.

Harry pulled up beside me on his motorcycle. "What happened to your car?" I asked.

"It's nice out today so I decided to ride my motorcycle." he shrugged.

"Do you want a ride to school?" he asked.

"On that thing?" I asked while pointing to the motorcycle.

"Yeah." he said.

"No, I'm good." I said.

"Oh, cmon Jess live a little." He said with a smile.

"No, I'm not getting on that." I said while walking away.

"Would you stop being so difficult." He said.

"Yeah, when you decide to stop being such a jerk." I said.

He rolled his eyes and put his helmet back on and started to drive away. Sometimes I think he's a little too overdramatic.

I finally got to school and I saw Harry staring at me. I rolled my eyes and saw Rachel talking to some guy. "Hey, Rachel I haven't seen you in a while." I said as I walked up to her.

"Yeah, I've just been super busy with homework and cheerleading." She said.

"Where's Brandy, you two seem to be hanging out often." She said.

"Uhm I think she's still in the hospital." I said.

"What is she in the hospital for?" she asked.

"We went out to the mall and on the ride back someone crashed into our car. She just woke up yesterday." I said.

"Oh, this is Brandon." She said as she pointed to the guy she was talking to.

I looked over at Harry and he was glaring at Brandon. "Nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hand.

"Same." He said. I felt someone grab ahold of my waist.

"And I'm Harry Jess' boyfriend." He said.

"Nice to meet you." Brandon said nervously.

"Jess and I have to go somewhere, bye." He said while grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked while I swat his hand away.

"I don't like you talking to other boys." He said.

"Well get used to it." I said as I walked away from him.