Chapter 25

*Jess' POV*

I felt him grab my wrist. "Don't talk to me like that." He said with gritted teeth.

"I can talk to you however I want." I replied while glaring at him. I looked around to see that almost everyone was staring at us.

I looked back up at Harry and his eyes were darker the usual. And he started to squeeze my wrist. "Harry please stop you're hurting me." I whispered while trying to pull away. He let go and looked at the ground.

And I started to jog to class.  "What's up with your wrist?" Rachel asked. I looked at it to see it was red. "I banged it on something." I lied.

"Okay, but I think you should go to the nurse to get some ice for it." She replied. I raised my hand if I could go to the nurse's office. The teacher wasn't going to let me go at first but I showed her my list and she gave me a hall pass.

I was walking down the hall and someone bumped into me I looked back and saw it was Harry. He turned around and started to walk again.

"Wait Jess." Harry said as he ran in front of me grabbing my shoulders.

"Let me see your wrist." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and brought my wrist up so he could see.

His eyes widened once he saw it. "I'm so sorry Jess." He said as he started kissing my wrist lightly making sure not to hurt me.

"Harry I have to get to the nurse's office, and I'm pretty sure you have a class to get to." I whispered.

"Okay, I'll see you later though, right." He said.

I looked at the floor then said "maybe."

He put a finger under my chin and raised my head so that we were face to face.  He leaned in while closing his eyes and so did I.

And our lips met, but only for a few seconds and then I pulled away. "I have to go, goodbye Harry." I said.

"I don't like goodbye's." he whispered.

"See you later Harry." I said.

"See you later Jess."