Chapter 11

*Jess' POV*

The whole drive was full of silence. As soon as we got to the party he turned off the car. I went to go and open the door but he locked it. My eyes went wide and I started to jiggle the handle.

He got out of the car and then walked over to my side of the car. He unlocked the door and opened it for me. He gave me his hand and helped me out of the car. I looked down and blushed "Thank you" I mumbled.

"No problem" he mumbled. I looked up to see that he was smiling at me which only made me blush more.

We both walked inside of a huge house. I looked around to see that most of the people here were already drunk.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. I saw one of Harry's friends over by the counter drinking from a red solo cup. He walked over to his friend with me following close behind.

"Hey, Niall this is Jess." Harry said as he motioned to me.

"Hey Harry Hey Jess" he replied back. While I just gave him a small wave.

"Here." Harry said as he handed me a solo cup.

 I smelled the liquid and crinkled my nose up and gave it back to him and said: "no thanks I don't drink."

He shrugged and started to drink out of the cup. He grabbed my hand and started to walk with me following close behind him.

 *Author's Note* Hey Everyone! This is kinda short but hopefully, the next one will be longer. Please comment, vote, and fan. Happy Reading :-)