0.2

~Tyler's POV~

When we arrived to Mr. and Mrs. Scary the house was full. How big are their family? But I didn't notice until we came in that it wasn't just her family, no mine too. I sighed, both me and Haylee knew that our parents did everything they could to hurry up an engagement. 

Sure I have thought about pop the question, even got a ring but I waited for the perfect time. And everything with the pregnancy, I felt it could wait. Which I had explained for our parents but of course didn't listen. So when I looked around I could see how much time they had put on the decoration, the food, music everything to make this a perfect time to ask. No this isn't the perfect moment, I'll now when I feel it.

Haylee went towards someone standing with his back to us. "Much tree swinging going on?" she asked with a joyful voice. Tree swinging? But then Dwain turned around and hugged Haylee and me. "Great time to see you guys!" he actually meant it. He was hating himself for what he had done to Haylee but she had forgiven him right away. For me, not that simple. It took a few months before Haylee convinced me. She told me that he'd changed his mind and helped us instead and that he under the time she was captured never touched her and tried to get Thomas to be gentler. I hated their friendship but what can I do? Haylee isn't the easiest person to persuade.

"Everything is just good just waiting so this guy could pop out soon!" Haylee laughed and Dwain joined in. We walked deeper in to the garden looking for our parents. "Wow you got some powerful family! There are gangleaders from the greatest and most legendary gangs of all time here!" I dropped my chin. This could explain everything how Haylee was when she was Emma.

 We found our parents talking to a very old couple, they looked very respectful. "There they are!" Elinor shouted as she walked up and hugged us. "Haylee, Tyler meet my parents Rebecca and Marvin Turner!" I didn't know my chin could go even further down. Marvin Turner was a legend here in the town. He was the biggest and the most feared of them all and he started the first ever known gang in the near state area. The one John had taking over.

We had to go around the party and meet every relative not only Haylee's but mine too. It was lucky that I could drink alcohol, I was actually feeling bad for Haylee because she can't. Dwain and I stood and talked to our uncle and Haylee stood a bit away talking to Mr. and Mrs. Turner.

 I couldn't stop looking at her and she was stunning. The pregnancy suited her as well she had that glow around her. I looked away for a second to answer my uncle's wishes about the gang, when I looked up again she was gone. I turned around but couldn't see her. How far can a pregnant women go in a second? 

"Dwain have you seen 'lee?" I asked Dwain that also looked up. "Wasn't she over there like a second ago?" he pointed exactly where I had seen her, he did sound nervous as well. I have never let Haylee be alone after everything with Thomas and especially now when she's pregnant. We split up and searched for her.

After I have searched every inch of the place I found her coming running to me. She was looking scared. I could feel my hand forming a fist. "Haylee what's happened? Where were you?" I loosen my fist and held her face in my hands looking in to her scarred eyes. No one will get away with scaring her. "My cousin! He... Liam's brother... Thomas..." she couldn't get a whole sentence from her mind. I had heard enough to know this guy would be dead when I get my hands on him.