2.0

~Haylee's POV~

I pointed out Simon who stood on the other side of the room chatting with some man. "Is that big scary brother?" I nodded and ignored his comment. Jax glanced at his way and I was getting up to go and kill him. Jax took a hold on my wrist and pulled me back to my seat. "NO!" he hissed I pulled back my arm from him and starred, "What!? He have my son and I'm going to take him back!" I snapped at him. 

"Look around him! He got around ten guards with him!" I followed his finger and I could see that Simon was surrounded by men that was holding guns and watched him. "But he got my son!" I could simple take them all down! Jax shook his head and met my eyes, "You can't take them all even with my help! If something goes wrong don't you think he will do something to Ace?" I hesitated but of course he was right but it felt weird not to do anything. 

Across the room stood my son's kidnapper and I couldn't do anything. "Why did you even bring me if I can't do anything?" I was furious at him, this was torture. "I didn't know how Simon looked and I needed company" he shrugged. Of course he didn't care... "I'll be outside" I told him and left him alone at the table, he didn't try to stop me. 

On the way out the man who gave us our drinks came up to me, "Can I do anything for you miss McConnell?" he asked me. "Can you show me the back exit? There's someone I would easy start a fight with near the door and I would like to avoid that tonight!" it was actually true, if I went any closer to Simon there would be blood bath. 

"Of course! Of course!" and he showed me a hidden door behind some curtains. "Would you like someone to escort you to your car?" I shook my head to him, "I think I'm better off myself, I can get to my car without getting hurt!" he nodded and went back in. Once i got out I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I wanted Simon dead now, but if I do anything Ace might get hurt. 

"Hello to you!" a drunk man came up to me and took a firm grip around my waist and pulled me close to him. He took a grab of my hair and forced my head backwards. I got too much anger inside for his own good. 

I took his wrist and twisted his arm around and took a police grip of him. After I broke his arm I let him go, "What do you think you do your bitch? You broke my fucking arm!" and he tried to hit me to the ground but I dogged his every attempt. 

After a while I got sloppy and he had a lucky shot and hit me in the face. I took a deep breath but it was too late I saw red. I took a grip of his head and banged it in to the brick wall repeatedly until he fell down to the ground. "Nobody and I mean nobody lays a finger on me!" I walked over his body and went to the car to wait for Jax. Which wasn't necessary he had just arrived himself. 

"What the hell happened to you?" he took a hold on my face and investigated where the drunky had hit me. "See for yourself" I told him and made a gesture to the ally. He looked impressed. "Nice done I hope for his sake he deserved it!" and he down sat behind the wheel. "He did" I answered short and looked out through the window all the way back home.

Finally at home I didn't want to talk to anybody and I were still too angry to be near Alex so I just went upstairs to mine and Tyler's room. I ignored Tyler's questions about what was wrong, what happened, did Jax hurt me. I ran past him and in to the room, closed the door hard and just tried to breath. Where is Ace? Is he okay?

~Tyler's POV~

I followed Haylee running up to the room with my eyes. When I heard the door closed I turned around to Jax, "What the hell did you do?" I snapped at him. He looked at me like he tried to questioning my mental health, "Nothing we saw Simon and she wanted to kill him but I didn't let her" they saw Simon? They should have called us for backup! 

"Why did you? And why didn't you call us? We could have helped!" he was actually starting to laugh. "You just as bright as your girl, who by the way gave a guy her idea of a plastic surgery in the ally! It was some good work! But serious Simon had at least ten of the best guards that followed him everywhere and what if he survived and we not? And what would he do to Ace then?" I thought about it and it was true but I could feel Haylee too she just want to find Ace as much as I do. "So, what happened?" I tried to sound nice.

"When your lovely girl went out and... I'm not the touchy feeling kind of type so I will just say it, she gave the man a new face. I went up to Simon to have a little chat, he have never seen me before or knows who I am. I don't look anything like my ugly ass brother. I tried to get him to talk about who he was and where he was going but he had enough and sent his guard on me... I know! How can anybody do that? I'm freaking adorable! But anyway he made me angry so I took these!" after his annoying explanation he pulled out a wallet and a phone from his jacket. 

"You took that from him? He made you angry so you lifted wallets?" he was unbelievable! "Yes and now we can find out everything we can! Who he calls, texted and every other crap 'lee can get from this!" he waved with the phone. 

"And through this we can find out how much money he will pay up to Jax for being an ass! Just 20 bucks? His a little cheapskate piece of shit!" he whined and turned to the living room. 

We're finally a step forward to find Ace. I went up to Haylee, she was asleep and I could see that she had cried herself to sleep. she had a big bruise over her right cheek and her knuckles was torn .I decided not to go back down and instead I laid down beside her and held her as tight as I could.