2.3

~Haylee's POV~

It hurt, it hurt that I couldn't talk to Tyler about everything. Ace is his son too but I couldn't risk it in case Ace got hurt. Tyler have been avoiding me for several days now and I have been so busy with talking Jax into this. He refused at first because he knew how hurt Tyler would get. But he knew we had to do this for Ace. I had received Simon's message about place and time. Tonight at midnight on some park outside the city.

"Take it easy everything is going to be okay! Like we said after the exchange I will bring Ace home and explain everything to Tyler!" Jax tried to calm me down, which wasn't his nature. I nodded and held my daughter in my arms as she was sleeping. What if this is the last time I will see her? I could feel the tears was close.

 I watched Tyler outside on the yard, sitting alone and stared out into the sky. Zach picked up Alex from my arms and held her close, "Go out and talk to him! You both need to talk!" he whispered. I know that but I couldn't talk! If I did my son would die... But I got up and sat down beside Tyler and looked up on the stars.

"Why don't you trust me?" he asked, an actually tear fell down on my right cheek where he couldn't see it. "I trust you! I do more than anyone, but I can't tell you what's going on right now" I told him honestly with a husky voice. "Apparently you don't! But you can trust Jax more? I lost my son... WE lost our son and now it feels like you are leaving me too. I actually thought I had proved my trust to you!" more tears fell down now. How could he think like that? He is the love of my life, the father of my children and he will always be the one I can trust my life with.

 "I trust you! I promise! It's not that I trust Jax but he is the only one who can do this right!" I whispered so low it was hard to hear. Tyler just shook his head, "If you did trust me you would have told me. We have never held a secret from each other not even when we started dating. So why all this now? If you can do this so easy how would I know that you won't do when we're married? Should we even get marry when you can't trust me with anything?" he got up and went in without waiting for me to reply. 

My tear was falling down, my heart was broken and there were no light in the world that could help me. I went to the outside bar and got a bottle, it was still over six hours until we should go so I could drink a little and take away my wounds for now so I could concentrate on getting Ace back home. Even if it's a home without his mom, but he will have his sister and their father. The twins will grow up to be two amazing and strong people! Even without their mother, they will have Ty, who is even stronger than me. They will have the gang and they would never let my kids down!

It was quite, the only noise out here was the sound from the trees when the wind blow. It was a bit cold but not that it bothered me. Winter is coming, real soon. I sat on a rock in the forest near to the cabin and looked inside on my family. 

Tyler was asleep on the couch with Alex sleeping in his arms. Leo, Linus and James was playing cards, Jake and Patrick sat with my computer and trained hacking from what I had taught them. Nat and Lisa sat in each other's arms and caught the moment with each other. Zach and Adam sat down beside Tyler and talked about something, it have to be funny because I could hear their laughter out here. My heart was beating a little bit more just by looking at my family, I was heartbroken that I had to leave them without saying good bye and not be able to tell Tyler how much I loved him.

Jax caught my eyes and nodded outside to sign that we had to leave now. I nodded back and he turned around. Nobody seemed to ask him where he was going and it was better that way. I decided to go around the house without go inside. I don't know if I could handle my feelings if someone would ask me. Before I turned around I gave them all a last look. Nobody noticed me except for Alex who just woke up. She stared into my eyes with her big light blue eyes. "I love you more than life itself!" I whispered to her even if I knew she couldn't hear me. "I love you Tyler for the rest of my life! And I love you all my family" then I turned around and walked away.

The ride to the park was silent. I looked out through the window on the road. I spinned my ring around my finger and thought about Tyler. I was a horrible person for doing this, I'm not worthy of his love and I'm not worthy to be a mother to these children. Maybe it was a good idea for me to disappear from them. For their sake.

"We are here" Jax whispered. I looked around and it was something about this place that felt familiar. I've been here before but I couldn't remember it. We got out and walked towards two figures. One of them held someone much smaller, Ace! I wanted to ran to him and take him away from them but I had to stay back. He was fine, it didn't look like he had been harmed or anything. "Hello sister long time no see!" I met Simon's face and he was appalling. No it was time for me to give myself up to my own big brother.