1.0

~Haylee's POV~

I had never seen any code like this. Did Emma know this? Did she work on stuff like this all the time? In that case why can't I remember? I have already in the last 23 hours tried everything I could think of. It's soon only two days remaining! I haven't moved an inch from my chair. Why can't I solve this!?

"How's it going?" Stefan sat down beside me and gave me and light clap on my shoulder. "The answer is somewhere in my memory and I can't remember! So how do you think it's going?" Tyler had went to check on the twins. He had been on me all about sleep, eating and whatever that is important. I had explode all over him so after I'd apologize I sent him to the kids. I wanted nothing else to follow but I have to fix this!

"I can see that your temper never changed!" he chuckled. I scowled at him. "Hey come out take a cigarette it only takes five minutes and you get some fresh air to feed your brain with." I thought about it and I was still feeling bad about what I did to Tylor so I agreed to five minutes break.

We came outside and lighted our cigarettes. "Do you remember anything about me?" he asked carefully. "Yes that you were with me that day when I lost my memory and a night when we were in our room and talked about the arranged marriage" I answered honestly. We had been together I owed him that, when we tried again after I woke up I didn't remember anything at all.

 He started to chuckle and I looked confused at him. "I remember that night to when we talked. That night was one of our greatest memories and you told me that you would never forget that night." I could fell my cheeks heated up and I couldn't say anything else then a little "oh..."

"You know Haylee I miss you so much. I loved you when you were Emma and now when you are Haylee. After the accident you didn't lose those parts of you that made me fall hopesly in love with you!" he looked me in the eyes and I felt very uncomfortable. "Stefan..." I started with a whisper. "I'm in engaged to the man I love, the father of my children. I don't have those feelings about you" I couldn't lie. Maybe that would help him get over me. 

"I know" he whispered, he came closer to me. I could feel his breath on my face when he continue to talk. "But I also know that deep inside of you. You love me, we have a history together that goes way back. We were best friends for 14 years before we got together." I couldn't remember a thing but he continued. 

"I know you still have feelings, after you told me you remember one of the most important nights of our life." He laid my head in his hands and looked me deep into my soul. I froze, I can't remember how to move. What did he mean? What is he doing? I tried to take my head away from him but his grip was hard. 

"Stefan you're hurting me!" he didn't lose the grip. "Haylee I love you and I don't want anyone else than you!" he planted his lips on mine. I tried to pull him away, hit him or anything that would make him go away. Nothing worked, he was like freaking mountain.

"Stefan! What the hell go away from her!!" one of Stefan's members ran to my help. He pulled him away and wresteld him down. "You okay 'lee?" I nodded. I remembered him from when I woke up, Aaron. He had always been helping me, he was one of my friends. Jake, James and Adam ran out and looked furious. "What the hell are your problems man?" Adam yelled and tried to come close to Stefan to hit him but Aaron jumped between.

My boys came to me, "Come on 'lee come inside, go up and take a shower. You can continue with the box after. We have to take care of this!" I stared down at Stefan in anger and nodded. I tried to push him away but he continued without my approval. There were long time ago I exploded so big that I hit someone but it was near.

I walked up to my room and went in for a shower. How could he do that? I'm literally about to break down over this damn box and he made it thousand time worse. I had put on some new cloths when I heard a door slam and yelling downstairs. Tyler was home, he have gotten the news. I didn't want to get down right now, I don't know of I would handle to hear Stefan's apology. Maybe you shouldn't be this mad because someone kissed you but I didn't have the most stated mind right now.

The door opened and Tyler ran into me. He held me tight in his arms. I pressed my face against his chest and hugged him hard. Stefan tried to force out some of my memory, I didn't want to remember anything. I'm happy like I am here with Tyler. He is the only one I ever need to remember.

Tyler gave me a kiss and then we went downstairs. Stefan stood down the stairs looking beaten up. I looked at Tyler how met my eyes, It was he who had done that Stefan. "I'm sorry Haylee I shouldn't have done that. But I love you and I will do anything to prove that to you and you will remember your own feelings!" he waited for me to answer. "Dude! If you even go near her again I will kill you! I don't care if I get John after me!" Tyler told him and grabbed the front of his shirt and pushed him against the wall. The guys ran to them and separated both of them. Before Stefan went out of the door he turned to me, "Just remember 'lee! I wont give up on us!"