2.8

~Haylee's POV~

I sat down behind my computer ready to start. Why have a tournament at this time of the year? Something was up. My two bodyguards stood right behind me minimum the space between us as much as possible. I look around the circle and my eyes stuck directly on three familiar faces.

Directly in front of me on the other side of the circle sat Patrick and behind him stood Zach and James. A warm feeling spread inside of me just by looking at them, I just wished I could see Tyler too and even the twins. All three of them looked frightened at me and furious at my guards. They must have seen my cuts and bruises, I could see James grip Zach by his arm so he wouldn't run over to me. Patrick looked sad but nodded calmly and secured to me.

What were they up to? Patrick can't win this! Why are they here? I couldn't react to either of them when Rick started to talk. "Okay! So for this time you guys will have to hack into the Red Angels bank and transfer as much as possible without being noticed" I nodded as I heard the instructions but something else caught my attention.

"Can you do it and in the same time shut down the power in here?" It was Patrick sending me a decrypt message. I'm happy I thought him that! I send back a quick yes and turned to rick again. My heart was beating faster than ever, did they have a plan?

Rick start the time and I could swore he winked at me when he turned around and walked out from the circle. Did they cooperate with him? What's happening? We had 30 minutes on us to hack in and I started the process so I could work on Rick's security while the other program worked with the numbers.

 "You better win or boss make sure you won't ever see daylight ever again!" I shivered but tried to block the guard's words out. I was already in the Red Angels bank so now I just had to feed it with passwords. As the computer did just that I rolled over to my second computer and opened up for the power. "What are you doing?" a husky voice behind me asked. "Well while this computer" I pointed at the first one, "checks the passwords, I'll be handling the next step from this one so it just will take a few seconds after I'm in to win!" I lied my ass of, I hated it but my hatred for them and Simon was bigger. 

"So please shut the fuck up and let me concentrate" I snapped at him without looking and continued working.

It looked like Rick had been kind of messy today with the security so it was no big deal to come through the security. Somehow I could feel Tyler being near, I can't explained it but it was like I could sense him. That made me feel safer. I connected the power of to the count down, in 20 minutes the whole building would shut down.

I send a message to Patrick to be ready. I could see him and the other give me a little nod that no one else could see. I send another one and told him to help me to drag on the competition so we could last to the end. We started to send out virus, fire walls, everything that could stop the others. I could hear several complains and angry shouting around the circle. 

"What's going on?" the voice behind me asked. I could feel my guard leaning closer to me and watched my screen, "Some idiot is sending everybody else some fucking virus to hold us back!" I swore to him, act like I was as pissed as the others to not seem suspicious. "Fix it!" the guard growled at me. I watched the count down and I only had 30 seconds left. I nodded and break through to the account send it all to Simon and might been a little sloppy with preventing that it could be tracked down, ops.

 As I pushed the last button when the clocked showed one second left, everything went dark. I ducked under the table and made my way to the middle of the circle and towards the guys. I could hear screaming and shouting. As I tried to run I hit someone on my way over, someone how grabbed me by my hair.