0.3

~Haylee's POV~

I was actually really scared! I'd been standing and talking to my grandparents when this guy  introduced himself as Simon my cousin. We started to talk and he seemed so nice. It was until we had come to the front of the house when he had changed under a second. He told me that he was Liam's big brother. I've been speechless since he said that.

 He turned around to walk away but hesitated. His final words was those who scared me the most, "I didn't know that you were pregnant! Too bad... but I won't regret it. It's just bad for the baby that hasn't even done anything and have to be punished" Then he just walked away. For some year ago I would have killed him on the spot but I was scared, all the memories after Thomas hunted me.

We didn't have the time to say anything more before five vans drove up besides the house. Over dozen of guys came out with covered faces. "Haylee go to the back side! Warn everybody and then call the rest of the gang!" I refused at first, I couldn't leave him alone out here. "Run inside NOW! It's not only you and me you can think about now!" After that I hesitated first but then ran inside.

I came to the backyard where everyone was just like when I left, I found Dwain. "Dwain! Tyler front of the house, over dozen of men!" still couldn't produce a full logical sentence. But it seems like he understood. "Haylee go to your mother and you guys hide! I'll gather the others!" He quickly found my father who didn't hesitate and ran to help Tyler and Dwain gathered every gang member in backyard. We, the rest of the guest, ran to hide further back in the yard where my parents had a security basement. But we didn't get over the lawn before...

They started shooting and everybody started to run. It was impossible to see anything and I couldn't see Tyler anywhere. I tried to run but then my stomach started to hurt. The pain was unbearable. I stopped and bend over for the pain, tears started to flow and I couldn't hold back a scream.

 In the fear of the shooters nobody seemed to notice me. Where was Tyler? Have he been shot? The pain stopped and I could straighten up. I turned around and cross the yard I could see a man under a mask aiming a gun at my direction. 

The men had succeed to sneak up in the big backyard. I could see my father fighting, my uncle, cousins everybody in my family that I met today. But I couldn't find Tyler! What if he's badly hurt because he stood there alone against them. The man with the gun was approaching me and I froze. My head screamed to myself to run but my body didn't answer.

 I could hear the trigger being pulled and I fell. I hit the table right behind me but I couldn't feel anything. "Haylee!!!!!" I could hear Tyler voice screaming in pain. I couldn't move at first and every other noise except from Tyler seemed to have disappeared. But like someone pressed a button the volume was at maximum. People screamed and shooting. 

I tried to get up but my stomach was so big and the pain was back. I tried to crawl away from the scene but didn't come far. The pain was now even worse. "Haylee!!" his voice was closer now. "Tyler! I think my water broke!" I yelled for him. I could feel something wet dripping down my legs. I saw his face appearing over me, he had blood on his shirt and seemed to have some cuts in his face and he looked frightened. 

"Haylee baby everything is going to be okay!" he comfort me while he was looking for someone. "John! Get them out of here and can someone call an ambulance NOW! Haylee is bleeding!" my eyes widened it wasn't my water that broke. Something was wrong.