1.3

~Tyler's POV~

I could feel the heat wave against my whole body. The kids screamed and I couldn't blink just look down at their small faces. I tried not to think about it, it couldn't be. She was right there on the stairs when the bomb exploded. My eyes filled with tears and I could see the drops fall down in the crib where the twins was screaming of fear. I have to stay strong for them, she maybe made it. I could see her face in front of me, the face right before the fire...

The heat wave ended and I looked up. The fire was huge and there were no way to get out of the door. I picked up the kids and ran to the escape stairs. Haylee knew this could happened she planned every possible situation. I climbed down and saw the gang. They ran to me and helped the twins down. I was about to ran up again for Haylee, I have to find her, but Zach and Leo grabbed me down to the ground.

"Dude! You'll die if you go back in!" Zach yelled at me. "She is still in there! Haylee is still in the house!!" I screamed and fought them to get back in. Now James and Linus helped them. They all cried and the girls hide their faces in the twins as they held them. Patrick went back and forth the house wall and looked into all the windows for some sign of her. "Let me go!! I have... I have... I..." my voice cracked and I brooked. I fell down on the ground and screamed. It can't be true! She can't be... No its Haylee! She must be alive!

We heard the firetruck and ambulance approaching. The ambulance men ran to us and checked the kids, I refused any help. I couldn't move, I wanted to die. I pressed my hands over my face and screamed. This must be a nightmare! She cant be gone, there's no way! 

The girls came up to me with the twins. "Tyler they need their father!" Nat was crying. I sat up and nodded, I wanted to hold my children, my everything. It was like they could sense that something was wrong, they laid both quite in my arms as I held them tight to my body and rocked them to sleep. I cried the whole time, the firemen was screaming about how big the explosion was and the ambulance men told the guys that we were very lucky to be alive. Leo, Zach and James sat beside me and they all held a hand on my arms. Everyone was crying in silence over Haylee.

When the fire was out one of the firemen told Linus and Patrick that we could come in and look but he told them that they didn't find any body. Could there be a chance that she survived? Nat and Lisa took the twins who was now sleeping and the rest of us ran inside. 

The house was almost completely burned down. I could see the rests of her computer were she had sat not that long time ago and did everything she could to save everyone. I have to find her.

I teared the place down when I searched. The guys helped me but also made sure that I wouldn't do something dangerous. We came to the stairs and I stood on the right spot where she was standing when I last saw her. My eyes was filled with tears again. No I have to hold it together. When I looked up I stared at a closed door. Could it be?

I rushed to the door and tried to push it open. It refused to move. The guys could see what I tried to do and helped me. We pushed, jumped on it and kicked it, nothing happened. But after what felt liked forever we managed to slam it open.

 I fell inside and looked around. It was our room, some stuff was burned but the fire didn't reached that much in here apparently. I looked everywhere until something moved behind the bed near the window.

We all ran towards the movements. My heart started to beat again, faster and faster. We stood over the person and when we moved everything that was over, we saw a face. It was Dwain. 

What was Dwain doing here? I haven't seen him. But it was the person that he had covered with his body that caught my eyes. There laid Haylee, her body was lifeless.