2.6

~Tyler's POV~

"Okay thanks rick!" I hang up and walk in to the others. "We have a plan!" Everybody dropped what they were doing and gathered around the couches. "We think that, like Thomas Simon are trying to get Haylee's memory back." everybody nodded. "So what are the one thing Haylee are great at? Except assassin people?" I could see that Lisa understood what I meant and the other tried to think. 

Jake who still sat with her computer lit up, "Hacking!" I nodded back to him. "We think that if Simon gets the opportunity to push Haylee to hack more than she ever done before he would take it!" I sat down beside Jax and held the phone Rick had called me on. "Haylee's friend Rick will set up one of the biggest competitions he ever done and we hope to lure Simon to accept the challenge. And we all remember the rules that Haylee told us about these competitions right?" I looked at Zach and James who had followed her the last time. "No gangleaders allowed!" Zach breathed out. 

"Correct so Simon can't follow her in and Rick will make sure that I will be in his office so we will only have to take care of her guards!" everyone seemed excited about the plan except from Jax who looked confused. "Competition? Hacking? Are that a thing? And are Haylee good at that?" I put my hand on his back as I tried to hold back a laugh, "if you only knew man!"

"Yeah she is a badass at these thing! Last time James and I followed her as her two guards and she slayed everybody else and it was awesome!" Zach told him with great excitement. "But Ty, don't we need a reason to be there?" Adam asked. He'd understood the hard part of the plan. We will need a hacker for us who can participate in the tournament. But Haylee is our hacker.

 "Jake? Patrick?" I looked up on the both of them and they looked nervous. "Man none of us is that good! We have just followed Haylee's orders!" Patrick told me. But I don't need them to win, I need them to just be there and hold on for long as possible. "But you can hack others computers and send messages right?" both nodded. "Great that's the only thing we need!" we all sat in silent and thought of the plan. 

"What about the twins? If we can get Haylee back Simon will go after them!" Nat reached out to me. That had occurred to me why I had been texting Dwain since Haylee disapeard. "They will go with Haylee's and my mothers to New York and stay with Dwain's parents until it safe here!" and right on the que Alexa started to cry. I got up and walked in to them with Zach behind me. Zach picked up Alexa and I Ace, we held them close until they stopped crying. "I know, I miss her too. So very much! But she will be home with us soon!" we held them both until they fell back to sleep. She will be home soon.

~Haylee's POV~

Several days have come and gone. I'm beaten up real bad and I can't really feel anything else then sorrow. I still haven't got my memory back, which drove Simon crazy. He had tried everything, pictures, stories, hit me and ... he have tried everything and instead of getting me to remember him in the good ways he hope for it going to the opposite. He have broken me down.

I was still in chains by the bed and the blood was dripping from my wrist down on the sheets. My bed was already destroyed and covered in blood. Every time Simon left the room I let my tears fall and I let myself think on Tyler and the kids. I missed them and I would do anything to be with them. 

To hold my kids, to be with Tyler in his arms, sit down with the gang and watch Linus and Zach fight over who should feed Alex when Nat or Lisa already was quick to take Ace. To hear Leo's jokes, Adams stupid comments, Jake's and Patrick's discussions about hacking. I missed home. I wonder what they were doing right now.

The door opened for the second time this day and I saw Simon's face appear in the door. "Please Simon I can't remember! I've tried!" he walked up to me with two guards following him. "We're going to try another method today! Fellas, unchain her" the two big guys came and took of my chains and threw me in to a wall. "What the fuck!" I screamed at them. "You see, maybe if we can force the assassin out of you, maybe Emma will come back. After all she was great and she was the most feared one of them all!" 

The blond guy attacked me and I dogged it and jumped away. Neither of them seemed too bright because he slammed himself with the head first into the wall. The black headed man lifted me up from behind with his arms pressing around my body. He tried to press me harder and with all my power I bang the back of my head into his face. He dropped me and I fell to the ground, my vision became blurry as I saw the blond man coming towards me. 

I got up and in perfect timing I hit him right in the face so he bend over in pain. I took a firm grip of his head kneed him in the head. He fall to the ground unconscious. I turn around dogged a punch from the black headed, spinned around and kicked him in the back so he stumbled forward. I jump up on him griped his neck with legs and threw myself to the ground with him after me. I slammed him to the ground and with his weight on that he passed out. 

I got up panting like I never done before and stared at Simon and shook my head. He turned around and punched the wall. "Dammit!!" he screamed. "Now we don't have any other choice! I hoped that we wouldn't have to go this far but this Friday you will be in the tournaments! And Rick have spread that this will be one of the hardest ones ever! That have to do the trick!" he turned around and walked out. The tournament? He got to be kidding me!