0.5

~Haylee's POV~

I was exhausted, after the C-section they had to make an emergency surgery on me to fix the damage after the bullet. I laid down on my bed in the hospital with Tyler besides me the doctors told me to get some sleep while my babies are resting, but I couldn't. I just want to see them.

 Tyler had met them and even the rest of the gang, they told me how beautiful and breathtaking they were. I wanted to see it for myself. It seemed like Zach was very fond of my daughter and Tyler joked about that we have to have a close eyes on him. I thought it was cute.

Later that day the gang had to go and take care of some business so it was only Tyler with me when I got to meet my babies. They were the most adorable babies I 've ever seen and I made them. "Aren't they cute? You can really see who the father is I mean" he smirked at me. 

"We'll see about that! If they grow up to be so big headed, sure then we'll be certain" I held my boy and Tyler the girl. I was still half sitting half laying down in my bed and Tyler sat beside me on the bed too. We could hear a soft knock on the door and Jakes head appeared. 

"Hey guys, we were just finished and wanted to join you guys if it's okay?" We both nodded and in came the gang, my parents, Tyler's parents and Dwain. They all was charmed by the first sight of our children. "They are the cutest thing I've ever seen!" squeaked my mom holding her arms around my father. I just nodded while I looked into my sons light blue eyes.

Zach sat down on my other side and didn't let go of looking at my baby girl. Adam sat on the only chair in the room and everyone else remained standing. "Have you guys decided names?" Linus asked me. I met Tyler's eyes and we both nodded to each other. 

We decided the names a few months ago but we said that we would know when get to meet them. Here they are and I feel that we choose the right names. Tyler stood up, "Everybody meet Alexa and Ace"

Everybody let out "aww" and my kids where passed around between them so they all could meet them. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. "I think we leave you four alone for a while! Haylee looks exhausted!" my father told us and everybody nodded and went out. Last reminding was Zach who held a sleeping Alexa in his arms. 

"Zach, if you want you can stay and hold her. I think I need to close my eyes for a while!" he nodded grateful and Tyler seemed like he tried not to laugh at him. "Wow Zach I never thought this was your type!" Zach glared at him angrily. "Shut up you piece of crap! Not even okay to joke about it!" I told Tyler. He smirked at me, kissed me and then sat down at my bed. I fell directly to sleep, knowing my kids are okay and that they were safe.