2.5

~Haylee's POV~

Two of Simon's men shoved me in to a room I never seen before. The shelf was full of books about hacking and numbers. The bed was big and was placed in the middle of the room. There were pictures covering the wall and I walked closer to distinguish what they were. I could see two children in all of them in different ages. In the bad lights I could see that it was me and a boy who looked like Simon in younger age.

The door opened and I pulled away from the wall and stood beside the bed. "Do you now where you are?" Simon asked as he approached me. I shook my head and didn't let go of him with my eyes. "It's your old room Emma! From when we were kids!" I took a quick look around but didn't recognize it. 

"My name isn't Emma! It's Haylee!" his eyes darkened and he gave me a slap so hard across my face that I fell down to the bed. "No your Emma! And I will make this right! Do you even remember me?" I got up again. I refused to be weak, I'm not what Emma used to be but he would not get the chance to screw me over. "No Simon I barley have any memories from when I was a child!" he looked furious at me and stepped closer.

"Then we have to make sure you will! And maybe this help!" he pressed his lips against mine with such a force. I tried to push him away but he was a lot stronger then me. "What the hell! What do you think you doing? Wasn't you my brother?" I screamed at him when he let go of me. 

"Yes, but adopted. We were more than that when we grew up, that's why John forced me to move to our aunt. But we swore never to let anybody stop us." He spoke as he caressed my cheek with his hand. "But then you ended up with Stefan which almost killed me! And then you went and got you memory destroyed and now you are with Tyler of all people!" he became angrier for every word he said. I can't believe that Emma would be with her brother, that's sick!

"Tyler was my friend, we went in the same class and we swore never to hurt each other and look where we are standing now!" he pushed me down into the bed. "You promised me that you would never leave me!" he laid down over me and forced our lips together. He was impossible to move and as he started to touch my body I could feel my tears.

 I tried to struggle but he refused to move, "Stop fighting! You will have your memory back when I'm finished with you!" he took a hard grip around my wrist as he started to kiss me down my body. "Let me go!" I yelled out. "No, no that's just Haylee speaking. I want Emma and I will bring her out of you!" what did he think I was? He was clearly mental. I kept on fighting against him to get free. Luckily my knees hit him in a more private part. He squeaked and fell down from me. I pushed me away from him and crawled to a corner in the room.

He stood up and I could see fire in his eyes. "You will be sorry for that!" he gave me a kick in the face and everything went dark. How could I ever survive this?

When I woke up again I was chained against the bed. I tried to break them but it was impossible. My wrist started to bleed as I struggled with the chains. The door opened once again and Simon stepped in. "Now where were we?"

~Tyler's POV~

I haven't slept for days. My head was empty, nothing could get me stop working on finding Haylee. The twins was finally reunited and they were happy but they could still feel that their mother wasn't present. They missed her and I don't want to think about what Ace might have seen from the park. 

The whole gang worked on finding Haylee even Jax. We were joined by mine and Haylee's relatives and their gangs. Patrick and Jake haven't found anything of where she was and nobody had find so much as a clue where she could be. But I refused to give up. I could sense that she was still alive! She is out there somewhere!

I held her ring in my hand as I sat outside waiting for her friend Rick to call me back. He thought he might have an idea. "Hey man you have to eat something!" It was Lisa who sat down beside me with a plate of food, I shook my head and refused it. "No thank you!" she sighed but didn't give up. "Don't you think you will need the energy if we find her? We will have to fight you know!" she was right and I took the plate and took a bite. I didn't know what it was, it tasted nothing. 

 "We'll find her I promise Ty! You two can't be away this long from each other" she told me with a low voice. "Did you know what the last thing I told her was?" I asked her with a hard voice, she shook her head. "I told her that because she didn't trust me we maybe shouldn't get married" I held up her ring so Lisa could see it. I could actually see tears from her eyes, Lisa never cried. 

"Ty she knows that you didn't mean it!" she tried. "But the thing was I meant it then. I thought she didn't trust me, I thought she had changed her feelings about me" my hand shook in frustration and Lisa took it in hers. "But I know she knows how much you love her! And we will find her so you can tell her yourself!" I didn't have any answer for that so I just nod to her.

We sat in silent and I couldn't stop thinking about Haylee. I have already thought she was dead this year and now this? My phone started to buzz and we both jumped up. "Rick?" I asked when I pressed the green button and his voice answered, "I think I have an idea how we'll get her back!"