3.4

~Tyler's POV~

I'm nerves, yes. The day is here, I've been waiting for this ever since I knew Haylee was the one. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I hope nothing goes wrong today. This is it, finally I'll be marrying Haylee. I haven't seen her all day, she is in Lisa's room getting ready with the girls. It's only one hour left.

I went downstairs and made sure that everything was ready. The guest had already arrived and where outside mingled. The twins was playing with Leo and Zach.

 "Hey man! Nervous?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around and met Jax. "Well yes a little bit to be honest!" he looked good in a suit and he seemed like he was in a good mood. "I was just upstairs with the girls and Haylee is fine if you wondering" he smirked. I nodded as a thanks, I actually was a bit nervous about Haylee changing her mind.

My father walked up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm so proud of you son" my mom gave me a hug to, "were so happy for you! And we're sorry for everything but it turned out well in the end!" wow no yelling today. I walk around with the guest and made some small chats before I sat down with the kids.

 Ace was wearing the cutest little suit I've ever seen and Alexa was wearing a cute lite pink dress she couldn't stop playing with. They were running around the guest and I tried to catch them The guest find it very amusing to watch. 

The music started and I could see Nat and Lisa coming, it was time to take places.

~Haylee's POV~

One last look, it was perfect. I never been the girl who wears nothing else then black, but this dress is perfect. Nat and Lisa had left and I was about to go downstairs to my father who waited for me. My stomach was going wild, I've never been this nervous before. I could take down a giant  without feeling this nervous. A deep breath and I walk downstairs.

I could see my father holding a hand on his chest when he sees me coming down. His eyes was tearing up. I can't really say I known him my entire life but he had seen me growing up. And the time I felt that I knew him was more then I wished, I loved him. 

I take my father's hand in the end of the stairs. He kissed me lightly on the top of my head, "You look so beautiful! I'm so glad that everything turned out this way! That you are happy!" I smiled back, "Thank you dad! And you look good too! suits you being all grown up!" I winked at him and he scuffed me lightly on my shoulder. 

He walked me slowly to the music out to everybody. The nervousness was killing me and I held my father with a steady grip. "Don't let me fall!" I whispered to him. He squeezed my hand little more and whispered back, "Never!" 

We waited at the exit and I could only see Lisa and Leo making their way to the aisle. Another deep breath, I hated to be in the center of everyone!

The wedding march started and we took our steps out and everybody stood up and looked at me as we passed them. Down the aisle I could see the gang waiting for me, Leo stood as the best man with Ace in his arms. Nat and Lisa where my bridesmaids, but I got Zach as a extra bridesmaid because he wanted to hold Alexa. But one particular person took all my attention. I could feel every bit of nervousness fly away when I saw him. When I met Tyler's eyes.

~Tyler's POV~

She was the most beautiful human being I ever seen. She was breathtaking! Her smile when she saw me lit up the world. Everything in life will be so much simpler with Haylee besides me. Nothing could make me feel happier then she does. John led her all the way to me and I took her in my hands. "You better not hurt her!" he whispered threatening to me and I swallowed hard. Of course I wouldn't but he scarred the baby Jesus out of me!

He went to his place beside Haylee's mom that was already crying and I looked down on Haylee. It was like everybody else disappeared from the world. "You are so beautiful!" I whispered to her. She smiled and I could see her cheeks blush. "This time I am properly dressed to make a show for you guys" she winked at me. I thought back to the very first time we all met her, when we shoved her into a cage.

"What nobody's going to say something? Just stare?" It was quite, did she just...

"If I would know that I'll be making a show for you guys I would have dressed better" she smirked at us and looked down at her dirty worn jeans and t-shirt.

I smiled to her, "You could wear a bag and still be proper dress for marrying me!" and I kissed her on the top of her head as we turned around to the minister. And he started the ceremony.

"Haylee, you are the love of my life! I will be honest to you and say that I didn't think so the first time we met. When we were children you scared the crap out of me and when you were brought to us you scared the crap out of me!" everybody laughed as I did my vowels, Haylee was still blushing and more than ever now. 

"But at the moment I saw you for the person that stands here in front of, when I knew that I loved you, you were the only thing in this world I ever wanted. I didn't know what I wanted in life until you where my everything. And I promise you Haylee Turner to always love you, to always protect you, to always be there for you!"

Haylee was tearing up and I just hoped that she wouldn't start to cry because then I would do too. 

"Tyler, when I first met you I thought you were a pain in the ass, but what can I say it grows in you!" I couldn't hold back a laugh as she spoke.

 "You make me happy in every moment of the day and every moment of life. I'm the happiest women on earth when I'm with you. And I promise you Tyler Walker that I will always live up to make you as happy as you make me, it's unbelievable how much I love you! And I will always be there for you in sickness and in health! And even when I let you win when we wrestle!" she winked at me. She always finds the time to make fun of me. That beautiful little creature.

After we had said "I do" the minister said the words I've been waiting for since I saw her coming down the aisle. "You may now kiss you're the bride!" without any hesitation I pulled her close to me and kissed her more passionate I ever done before. The crowd cheered and clapped their hands. We did it, without any threat or gun shooting!

~Haylee's POV~

The crowd cheered and I didn't notice that they all was looking at us until I heard them. It was like a remote that turned on the sound. I blushed more than ever as we turned around and met our family. Tyler led me back into the house and up to our room. We would take a little break while the gang fixed outside for the party. 

"We did it!" I cheered and jump into Tyler's arms as soon as he closed the door. "You make me the happiest man in the world you know that right?" he told me and kissed me. We couldn't hold back anything now when we were alone. 

A soft knock came from the door and we pulled back from each other. In came the twins with Zach not far behind, "some of us couldn't wait to see you" he smirked at us as we picked up them in our arms. "Thank you Zach!" I told him. He gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, "You look beautiful 'lee!" he told me and took a step back. "Dude she is so far from available as possible!" Tyler laughed.

We came down stairs when the clock hit party time and photographs. It was hard to get a straight face at the picture but we did our best, the twins refused to be still for more than a second. But the one picture I loved the most was the one when the whole gang jumped in and we took a group photo. The photo of us just being us. This day turned out to be wonderful and absolutely amazing. I could finally rest, feel free and just enjoy being alive.