2.9

~Tyler's POV~

As the power shut down I ran downstairs. The stairs were up light from the spare energy, when we slammed up the door to the main room Rick turned on the light. Several people laid down on the ground, some was still in their positions to scare to do anything else. I searched the room with my eyes around the room to find Haylee.

I spotted her in the middle of the circle in the hands of Simon. "Hello Tyler! I sensed that this was all too good to be true!" he spoke as turned around to me. I met Haylee's eyes and she looked all beaten up but also relaxed when she saw me, like that was all she wished before her dead. She can't give up now!

"Let her go Simon!" I yelled at him aiming my gun to his head. The other of the gangs did the same around the room on his allies. "You can't win this! You are outnumbered!" Linus continued. Simon smiled big to me and picked up a gun and put it to Haylee's head, "What about now?" Haylee closed her eyes, no signs of being scared. He have messed her up so bad that she can accept death, I'll kill him.

"Why are you doing this Simon?" I yelled over to him. He started to laugh out loud, every one that wasn't involved looked confused at us all. Simon standing in the middle, aiming a gun to Haylee and his body guard knocked down to the ground by James, Zach and Patrick. In front of Simon stood about thirty gangmembers and three gangleaders aiming at Simon.

"Don't you remember me Ty?" did I know him? I've never seen him before. "We were friends in school! Before you met Leo were you my best friend!" I looked questioning to Leo who just shrugged. None of us remembers him. "Well you were the one who told me to always do what I thought was right! By the fact that my sister and I were in loved but that son of a bitch forced me to move away from the love of my life" he cried out and pointed at John.

 "You were in love in your sister? Dude that's gross!" Jax spoke to him. Dude don't make him more angry! John stepped forward and laid down his gun. "Simon Emma never loved you! I moved you away for your own good. Emma were only with you to get closer to Stefan. Don't you remember how she ignored you after she started dating Stefan" Simon narrowed his eyes into John's, "You are lying John! You hated me! You were stuck with me and you only loved Emma and when she loved me you hated me even more!" his eyes started to tear up. 

"No son! I never hated you! I loved you, I took you in by my own choice and I'll never regret it. You are my son. I was trying to change Emma not you. Her behavior was dangerus for herself and to the Black Tears." John walked slowly torwards him and I had my eyes on Haylee. She was still having her eyes shut but I could see that she listened to everything. "You're wrong! You hated me! But Emma loved me and I'm bringing her back!"

"Simon, I never loved you in other ways than like a brother." Haylee whispered. Her nose was bleeding and she opened her eyes. I could almost feel the pain she had just through looking into her eyes. "You're lying!" he screamed at her but I could hear how uncertain he was. Haylee shook her head, "Do you remember when Liam hurt you? How he killed your best friend? Do you remember what I did for you?" she whispered calmly back. 

Simon started to shake, "You killed him for me. You killed my brother because I begged you!" his voice was also shaking. "Yes, I remember Simon. The days outside the cabins, How we learned each other hacking and codes. The day you helped me build the bomb I designed." She rambled on with memories and Simon lowered his gun as she spoke. "You remember! We can finally be like before!" he kneeled in front of her and held her head in his hands but she shook her head.

 "Simon I never loved you like that! I used you, to gain power and to get Stefan, your best friend!" he gripped her head hard but she never broke the poker face. I couldn't tell if she was lying or not, did she really remember everything?

"You are lying!" he screamed and got up. The gun was pointing to her head again. She found my eyes and got ready to die. "No Simon I'm not. You know it's true! You know I would have done everything to become the most feared leader!" the gun was shaking but I couldn't let her go, tears started fall down on my cheek when hers did.

In the thick air of silent you could her one single shot been fired and a body fall to the ground.