3.0

~Tyler's POV~

"HAYLEE!" I scream and ran to her without looking around. As soon as I heard the shot I ran. She was fine, she opened her eyes and threw herself in my arms. "Tyler!" I could hear her trying not to sob. After a long hug we looked down at Simon who laid down on the ground holding a hand over his wound. He had been shot in the stomach, we turn around to see who had fired.

 John stood speechless in chock looking down at his son. He still held his gun pointing at him. My father stepped slowly to him and bend the gun out of his hand. "He was going to shot her! He was going to shot Haylee!" he stumbled, my father laid a calm hand on his back and tried to comfort him. "We know that John, you didn't have any other choice!" John took some steps back and tried to come to his senses. 

"Boys take Simon and bring him to the house!" my father told two of his members. "What are you doing?" my father spinned around and looked at me. "Son we will take care of Simon for now and John is going to decide what to do with him." I lost it, in my arms stood Haylee, hurt, abused and God knows what more. 

"Are you kidding me? He should be killed! He kidnapped my son, your grandson for that matter. And then held Haylee captured. Can't you see what he have done to her!?" my father looked with compassion on Haylee. "I know and he will stand for what he have done! You will get justice!"

"That's not good enough! He should die and nothing else!" I yelled at him. Linus and Nat walked up to me to hold me back if it would be needed. "Ty we talk about this tomorrow. Take Haylee home and let her rest. We'll take care of Simon for now and we will discuss this tomorrow when we all have got some sleep!" My father had ended the argument. When he got to the point when he raise his voice like that everybody knew it was over.

We watched Simon get carried away, he was struggling and screamed at everyone. I looked down at Haylee, held her head in my hands and caressed her cheek with my thumb. She started to cry, "It's okay, it's over now! You're safe, I got you!" she threw herself over me again. My heart was beating harder than ever, I've got her back. Her body was weak and I could see that she was hurt. I lifted her up in my arms, kissed her on the top of her head and kept my lips on her head as I carried her out to the cars. Nat walked beside us and held her hand.

Adam was driving home, Jax sat next to him and Haylee and I sat in the back. She was laying down at my chest. I was patting her hair gently and it was hard to believe that she actually was back.

When we came home I carried her to our room and laid her down on the bed. She fell to sleep just as we came home. I tucked her in and sat down beside her. I can't leave the room and leave her alone ever again! "Tyler!" she whispered in her sleep. "I'm here baby! You're safe I promise!" I held her hand. This time she had been beaten down, so many times in her life that she's been captures, tortured, abused, you name it and now it was too much for her. She looked so weak and vulnerable. It hurt to see her like this, the opposite from who she really is, what happened to her?

A soft knock came from the door and Nat walked in. "How is she?" she whispered and pat her softly as she sat down beside me. "I don't know actually! She's just so hurt and I don't know what she's been through" I breathed out. Nat laid an arm around my shoulders, "it's going to be fine! She's home now!" I nodded back to her and looked down at Haylee. When she slept was she really looking like the twins.

~Haylee's POV~

When I woke up I hesitated at first to open my eyes. What if it al was a dream? What if it wasn't real? Slowly I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Tyler's eyes looking into mine. He was laying down beside me. I smiled when I saw him, it wasn't a dream. He responded my smile and gave me a kiss. It felt like decades ago since the last time.

 It was wonderful until his hands only touched my waist. I pulled back, my body screamed in defense. "What's wrong?" I flinched back and got up to a sitting position. "No...Nothing! I stumbled on my words. He tried to lay a calm hand on my back but I jumped up. "I... I need water."

Without waiting for a response I ran down the stairs. I came into the kitchen, lucky me it was empty. I saw what I needed, a package with cigarettes. I took them and went outside in the fresh air. I sat down and looked out on the sunset. I took a few carefully puffs of smoke. Simon have destroyed me, I was now broken. 

Even when I was happy I was reminded what he did to me. My tears started to fall and I lost all control I had left, I started to cry harder than I can remember. I let it all out from the system and hoped that it would help, I was feeling so filthy, so used and so empty.

"Baby what is it? You're safe I promise!" Tyler sat down in front of me and took me into his arms. He held me tight until I stopped crying. "What did he do? What have he done to you" like always Tyler knew me better then myself. He knew that nothing have ever broken me down, not abuse, not threat or torture. 

"He... He... rap.p.p..." I couldn't say it, no it hurt too much. I started to cry hysterical again. Tyler could one and one together. He started to growl and I could feel his chest vibrating as he tried to hold back. "Nat sit here with Haylee for a while I have to make a call" Nat came out and without questioning she took me in her arms. She was full of love, "What's happening?" she tried, I could hear that she was afraid of her brother when he was this angry. "He will die, today, by my hands!"