0.6

One year later

~Haylee's POV~

It had been a year since my children was brought to this insane world. I walked around fixing some decorations on the backyard for the party. I didn't want decorations but it was either me who fixed it or mom and Liz would have come a few hours early and fixed it.

 The guys was away on mission so it was just me, Nat and Lisa left in the house. The girls was playing with the kids while I fixed in the house. I couldn't believe it already been a year since they were born. They had grew up fast. It was about one month ago they both took their first steps. 

Alexa was first but Ace wasn't far behind, he took his first on the same day. I was still pissed at Zach because Alexa had walked directly in to his arms and not mine. But Ace had walked into mine. I had threatened Zach that if her first word is Zach I would kill him. So what I'm a mom of course I want my babies to love me more.

 Tyler was home a lot and helped me, the whole gang were. But they had to take care of the gang, which I understood but he always made sure that if he isn't around some other gang member was. I was now of course a member now too but all my work was made through the computers.

We all had the same priorities and that was to found Simon. Under one year nobody could find him. My whole family and their all gangs was helping and Tyler never stopped searching. My father got hold on him by a call a few months ago, it was a short call but Simon had only said one thing before he hanged up and threw the phone into a river. "I will get my revenge! Don't you think I'm finished!" 

I couldn't think of why he wanted revenge on me. According to my father Simon and I was very close as children. We were brother and sister. He had another brother, Liam who I apparently killed but couldn't remember. But again according to dad they weren't close. Simon and Liam had only met once and they hated each other.

I heard Alexa starting to scream so I went in. She must be hungry and Ace would soon want food too. Ace was more quite then his sister but it was simpler to recognize what Alexa wanted.

 I made two bottles and was soon joined by Nat and Lisa with the kids. "Can we feed them?" Lisa asked. She have always been the quite one but since the children was born she had been all over the place with them. These kids really picked out different sides of everyone.

 I nodded and gave them the bottles after have checked the tempter. Ace started to make a silent little noise. His sound when he was hungry. I smiled at them all four, I was feeling so happy. Which soon maybe would change when the house would be packed with guests. Both mine and Tyler's families, friends and other relatives was invited to be here on the twins first birthday.

I sat down in front of the computer and checked the face recognizer to see if there had been any match for Simon. I was worried that he haven't done anything in a year and I have a bad feeling about that.

The guys came home as soon as I was about to start with the food. Zach, Linus and Adam went directly in to the baby's room to join Nat and Lisa. I could hear Linus complain that he missed the feeding time. It was actually his turn today and he had threatened Tyler before they went that if they would be late for the food he would kill him. The gang had actually made a schedule for every day whose turn it was to feed them. 

"What do you think you are doing?" Jake and Patrick said in chorus. I looked at them in confused, I was only cooking. "What?" I asked them. "You are always fixing around the house and today you have enough pressure so sit down and we cook!" Jake said while Patrick lifted me up on a chair.

 "Guys it's no problem for me to cook!" They stared at me and continued with the food. I sat beside and watched. Leo came in and gave me a hug. He had been on a stake out for days so he haven't been around the house a lot. 

He opened the fridge and poured down what he thought was milk down his throat. "ehm Leo, I don't think you want to drink that" I told him carefully. He waved me away and kept drinking. "Leo that's formula!" he choked and spurted it out everywhere. 

"We keep the baby stuff on the second shelf!!" he screamed out. And we all laughed, we had no other choice then to make that arrangement because Leo always took the wrong stuff and ate the babies food. "Dude you took it from the second shelf!" Patrick punched him on his shoulder. Leo looked confused into the fridge.

 "What the hell happened here?" Tyler asked as he came into the kitchen with Alexa in his arms. "Ty language!!" I told him and he put a hand over his mouth. It was hard to keep the language clean but we had to around the children. 

Alexa smiled up on her father but then reached for me. I took her from Tyler, he walked around and gave me a kiss. "Your uncle called and wondered about the security for today. He said he was bringing some extra men to stand outside" I nodded. I didn't like the idea of all the security, but which choice did I have? I have to think about my children. 

I looked down at my daughter, she have my light blue eyes and my brown hair, but you could still see her resembles to Tyler. Ace was a copy of Tyler except from his eyes that also them was mine. 

She met my eyes and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen her make. She was breathtaking, that haven't change and will never do. I could hear a scream from the other room. Tyler and I exchange a scarred look and ran inside. Ace was as I said very quiet. 

Tyler came in first and picked him up from Linus. "Hey boy what's happening?" he looked calm again. "He was missing his sister, I think!" Adam chuckled. Ace wanted to be around his sister all the time and as soon as she wasn't near he was never happy. "My boy is a protective big brother! Aren't you?  yes you are" and he made Ace laugh.