1.4

~Tyler's POV~

"Haylee! Haylee! Baby please wake up!" I was right over her and shook her shoulders. Come on! I could feel a weak pulse, she was still alive. Zach supported Dwain who refused to leave until he knew that Haylee was alright. Adam and Linus ran for the ambulance.

She still hasn't wake up. "Come on Haylee you can't leave me now! You promised me to marry me so you can't just bail on me now!" My tears was falling down again, I laid her on my legs and I was holding her in my arms close to my body. I refuse to let her go. She gasped for air and started to cough. I loosen my grip so she could get space and air but I was still holding her. I t felt like, if I would let go now she would go away again.

"I thought you were dead! Don't ever do that to me again" and I kissed her on the top of her head. She looked confused around the room and then up on me. "I was standing on the stairs. I saw the explosion!" She started to talk with a husky voice. "Dwain was right downstairs and saw you. So he pushed you into the room and saved you!" I told her, I still couldn't let her out from my arms. She was alive.

"Thanks Dwain! I don't know what happened I froze and then everything went black!"

"It's nothing 'Lee as long as you are alive!" Everybody nodded as Dwain spoke. Zach started to drag Dwain out to get him checked and he didn't argue this time. I lift up Haylee and carried her outside. Her head was leaning against my chest and her hand stroke my arms like she wanted to assure this wasn't a dream.

The ambulance took Haylee and checked her condition. She refused to go to the hospital and I could understand her. She's been there more then she wanted in a life time. She was fine nothing was injured, Dwain had to go to the hospital to get help with his burn.

"I'll come to the hospital soon cuzz! Maybe I can smuggle in some alcohol" I'd been all over Dwain since we found him. I couldn't be more thankful, he saved Haylee's life.

They thought he'll be out later today, the burn wasn't that bad. It must have been a miracle how we all survived with almost not as much as a scratch. I told him that I would pick him up later after we had taken care of everything here.

~Haylee's POV~

The house was almost burned down, were would we go now? I'm not going to stay with our parents! I still felt dizzy as we drove away from our home. I couldn't believe that I actually thought that we would be fine after I solved the box. I couldn't believe that I let my kids be in the house! I'm a terrible and naive mother.

We'd been driving for almost an hour when Leo stopped the car behind Patrick's. I took Alexa and Tyler took Ace. We were out in the woods and I looked up on the most beautiful and the biggest cabin I've seen in my life. "This is our escape house! Not even our parent's knows where it is" explained Nat to me.

It was huge! It was a big luxurious cabin standing in the middle of the woods. "How can nobody know where this is? Its huge, it's like you want people to find it!" I told the other while we stepped in. The wood work was magnificent and the living room was enormous. Everybody went to their already decided rooms and Tyler took my hand and showed me ours.

It was a big room with one of the walls just being a window. A big bed standing on the opposite side from the window, facing out on a marvelous view. Apparently the house stood on the mountain and I could look down at the cliff from the room.

Alexa and ace have their own room but for now it stood empty. Tyler would bring the baby stuff when he pick up Dwain. When Tyler was away the rest of us was gathered in the living room and silently watched the twins play with Zach and Nat in front of the fireplace. Nobody spoke about what happened. Everybody was still in shock.

"Aleks" we all looked up surprised from over own thoughts and watched Ace. Did he just? "Aleks" he spoke again and reached for his sister. I sat down beside them and picked Ace up on my knee. "That's right Ace! That's Alex your sister" I told him. The other started to cheer and telling him how great he was. Alexa looked up confused on everybody but only smiled when she saw her brother.