1.9

~Haylee's POV~

"So you're a thief?" I was showing Jax everything I got on the computer and tried to figure out who he were. "Well yes and I was gangleader like your boy over there but I'm the best of the best when it comes to crimes!" I nodded not certain about how he could help us but fine. 

"But why thief?" if he was that good like he said couldn't he become something better? "Because I hat working and love money!" he said like it was nothing.

"You are really good at this stuff huh?" he asked me while he watched me write codes to handle the programs. "Kind of I find it easy so it's my thing now when I'm home with the kids instead of fighting, shooting, kicking some asses..." I dreamed away to the time when I was a golden badass.

 "You miss it right?" he didn't look at me but instead watched the screen. "Yeah but what can I do I have to take care of my children! I mean look in what world they live in!" he just nodded.

"Here are everything! You can read it all. In this folder are all the messages he sent me, in this are the different locations I could track and here are everything about him!" I told him as I pointed put the different folders he could look through. "What's in this?" he pointed at the folder I haven't dare to open again. 

"That's every code I used to crack the bomb I designed some years ago..." I got up and left. "Like I said I'm a big fan from your golden days!" I rolled my eyes and checked on Alex who sat with the gang. I joined them and sat down in Tyler's arms while we looked at Alex and Zach playing.

"Okay! I think I know where he is!" Jax came in and banged his hands together. Everybody jumped when he entered except for Alex who just looked at him curiously. "He is at a party down town so me and Softy will be heading" silent, did he mean me? Why should I follow?

 "No! She is not going anywhere with you! The rest of us will follow." Tyler was ready to shoot him if he had to. "No! Too many people will drag attention and Softy needs to get out on a mission and I can bet she is the best fighter of all of you!" the rest of the gang changed looks behind Tyler's back who still refused.

 "You know Ty, I think that would work! She needs to come out and if you or any of us came along she wouldn't be able to concentrate or defend herself. she would only be thinking of our security and I don't think she care that much about Jax!" Jake told him. 

"So nobody are going to ask me? You know I have my own choice!" I interrupted Tyler who was about to argue with Jake. They all turned around and looked at me. "I will go with Jax and you guys stay here with Alex!" I turned around to change. "I like her!" I could hear Jax tell and then Tyler's growling.

It was silent in the car as we drove to the party. "How did you know that he will be at the party?" I asked him. I got no information on that and he got it from my notes? "You see the few locations you had on him are surrounding this one special location. They have parties every day in the week and after have checked I noticed he is a daily visitor. So I called an old friend of mine and were on the list under Emma McConnell" my jaw dropped and I starred on him. 

"Why did you use my name? And my old name for that reason?" he just shrugged. "That name is one of the most feared in this town so it would be simpler to get in! So you have to be old you tonight!" he smirked at me and I sighed. Great one night being Emma...

When we arrived Jax was right, as soon as I told the guards who I was they didn't hesitate and let us in before the rest that was outside waiting. "Emma! What brings you here?" a tall man came towards me with open arms. Jax was about to speak but I held an arm against his chest. 

"Oh just need something to drink tonight. I'm really pist and need to calm down with some alcohol!" he looked terrified at me. "I'll fix drinks for you and your friend right away!" and he actually ran to the bar. 

Jax looked impressive at me, "Wow didn't know you could act!" why does nobody think I can act? "Well I can and I was Emma remember? I learned how I was before and I used it a lot to make my life simpler" I turned around and accepted my drink from the man. 

"We got you a table over there if you like!" and he pointed to a table that was more hidden from the rest. He knew that Emma didn't like to be seen and especially when she's angry. I nodded and turned to Jax and ignored that poor man. "Will you join me" I asked him and he laughed but led me to the table.

"Keep your eyes open if you see him and tell me right away!" Jax was looking around for any suspicious, he didn't know how Simon looked like. I nodded and searched the room, but I couldn't see no one.

 A man sat down beside m and reeked alcohol. "Hello sexy! You-me-bathroom-now!" he slumbered, he didn't notice Jax. I looked at the man in disgust, "You-me-not-happening! Get off!" and I gave him a murdering look. I could see his instinct take over and he practically ran as far away from me as possible.

 "That was cold!" Jax chuckled. I could see him looking through a wallet. "Really? We're trying to save my son and you're lifting wallets from drunk guys?" he didn't care about any morality. "It's called 'multitasking!" I rolled my eyes and when I looked over the room I could see a familiar face sipping on a drink. My heart started to beat harder, "Jax! That's him! That's Simon!"