1.2

~Haylee's POV~

It was morning and everybody was sleeping on the couch. They had all been awake and hoped I would be finished in like 20 minutes and they wouldn't listen to me when I told them that it could take several hours. Only Tyler was awake, sitting beside me and held a hand on my leg while watching the numbers roll over the computer. We both jumped when Zach's phone started to ring. Zach woke up and answered tired the phone.

His eyes widened and send a look to Tyler who walked over. The person who had call hanged up and Zach looked furious. "George called, there have been a riot down at the port!" he told Tyler. "Wake up everybody! We'll leave now!" They all were awake and ready under four minutes.

 "Someone should stay with Haylee! I don't trust the Black Tears outside!" Jake stated. "Ty stay with her, you haven't got any sleep. We'll handle this with no problems!" Nat told her little brother. It did look like Tyler could fall apart any second now. 

"No I have to go down there!" he picked up his gun. "No Ty stay here! I'll call if we need your help or if a deal have to be made." Zach looked at him. Tyler stumbled but after another ten minutes he agreed. "Fine but you call! Call to Haylee's phone if there is anything!" they all nodded and rushed out.

"You are a very stubborn little leader!" I joked and he gave me the don't-you-dare look. I was in a better mood so of course I would joke with him. The program was ready to try all the numbers and letters in the box and that would take a while. I started it and went into the kitchen with Tyler behind me. 

"What are we going to do now?" he asked. "Well that could take about an hour for the computer to be finished!" I gave him a cup of coffee. But he put it on the table and did the same thing with mine. He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine like he never done before. I threw myself over and embraced him. It's been a long time it was just me and him. 

He pulled me up and carried me to the couch, where he put me down. He took off his shirt and I did the same. Our pants was gone in a second. We laid there together and erased every inch of space between us and never let the other go. God I've missed him.

My phone started to ring and Tyler jumped up believing it was the gang. I was also nervous what if something happened? He answered and sighed. After the call he turned to me. "It was mom, they have to leave the kids here for a little while. Apparently there something wrong with some of your dads gangmembers wife's" I actually got scared. "We can't have them here in the house! We still don't know what that box could do Tyler!" he held my face and looked calmed at me. 

"I know I don't want to take that risk either but they don't have any other place they could stay for now. And I think it might be good for you to see them!" I know he was right, but still that was a huge risk. We didn't have any other choice, they can't be with our moms, those wife's could be terrifying wild when they are angry. It was my mom and Liz that was their bosses so they had to sort it out.

I sight, "Fine but they'll stay in the top room the whole time and there is an escape stair so it would be easy for you to take them down there if anything goes wrong!" he looked confused at me, "What about you? I won't leave you!" I took his hand and pressed it hard on my lips.

 "I'm the only one that can do this so I got no other choice and you have to stay with them both upstairs the whole time!" he wanted to argue, "Ty you know that's no other way!" he was scared and I could understand that because so was I.

The twins arrived about fifteen minutes after the call. I couldn't let them go from my hug. I held them both tight. They started to try crawl away from my arms but I just couldn't. After a while we brought them up the extra room where Tyler had put two cribs and toys that they could play with. I had a clock with me to know when the computer would be ready. 

Tyler and I sat down on the ground and played with the twins. They started laughing and chase each other around the room. I leaned back to Tyler and we watched them running around in circles. I've missed this. But of course after twenty minutes I had to go down and Tyler would stay up hear with them. He kissed me good bye and good luck.

I looked down at my screen and I couldn't believe it! I've made it! I cracked the code! My heart started to beat again. The little screen stopped on 20 minutes. 

It was only me, Tyler and the twins in the house. Maybe we could have a family night. I turned around to walk up to them and bring the good news.

I heard a soft piping sound. I froze and turned around. It couldn't be! The countdown started again and it was faster this time.

I could see the count nearing. What went wrong? I solved it! I could hear Alex started to scream. The countdown was now after my quick calculations on one minute. I ran toward their room and from the stairs I saw Tyler clean up their toys. 

"Tyler! He tricked us! It's going to explode under one minute! Take the kids out!" He turned around quickly and looked scared. "There's no time!" He lift up Alex from her crib. I could hear the ticking noise even louder. 5.4.3. " Tyler the kids!!" I screamed with everything I got. 

Under two seconds everything went in slow-motion. I didn't have time to get even near them. 2. I saw Tyler throw himself over Ace's crib with Alex now beside her brother.1.

Everything I saw from the stairs was Tyler protecting our children. Before the explode I could see his face turning to me. He was terrified. I heard the boom and fire coming up along the stairs where I stood. Everything went black.