Celebration

A/N: For those of you who are still confused. Time runs differently in the realms and in the surface. I've mentioned this once in Hurt. (Well, technically I only said Hell's time runs slower than the surface.) All realms have the same flow of time. Just multiply it by 2. Ex.: 5 years in the Dark Angel's realm is equivalent to 10 years in the surface.

☆CalixVW★ - fragmentsofyou

☆Jade★

I stared at the person responsible for the noise that's happening in my room. I thought people were here. The person must've noticed my stare and immediately stopped whatever it's doing. 

"Jade, I didn't know you cut your hair. You look too good. Can we celebrate now? In our own way, that is." I raised my eyebrows at the obvious sexual innuendo. 

"I already told Dan that I'm not going to celebrate. It's just a victory, it's not something big."

"It's not just a victory, Jade

"It's not just a victory, Jade. We won the fucking war. That's big enough. I don't want to celebrate our victory though."

"Then what do you want to celebrate now?"

"My resurrection. You brought me back 4 years ago, today. That is a very memorable experience." I chuckled at her reply. 

"I could care less, Angelika."

*Flashback*

It has been a year since I went with Daniel to their realm. A year since Abrael has been set free. A year since the one I thought who was meant for me, betrayed me, lied to me, in front of my very eyes. 

"Jade, come on. I think we should go now so that we can prepare much better later." I focused back on Dan and noticed an open portal to Hell in front of us.

The portal brought us right in front of Father's throne. We bowed down to him to show our respect. "What brings you here, my heir?" I raised my head and went straight to the point. 

"I need Angelika's soul. I know you turned her into one of your warriors. Her kin is going to need her if we want to win this war."

"My heir, I would gain nothing and lose a very important pawn in my chess board if I were to give her soul back to you."

"Father, I know that what I'm asking is very hard to negotiate. So, let's just put it this way. If you give her soul back, for me to resurrect her, give her body, then I would give you my word that I'll let her pledge her loyalty, her services to you. In that way, she'll be less vulnerable. We both know that once she dies without a body, she'll never be able to reincarnate again. She'll be much capable if she has a body, that I can assure you, Father." Father gave us a smirk. 

"Interesting. You would make such a fine ruler, my heir. Indeed, what you said is true. But, the problem lies whether you can make her bow down to me, my heir. She's quite prideful and stubborn."

"Father, I won't be your heir if I can't make anyone bow down to you. Angelika will bow down. She doesn't have any say in this matter. I'm the one who dominates, Father."

"Well, in that case, do what you must. But, remember that you gave me your word, my heir." We were suddenly in front of the training grounds for my Father's warriors. 

I saw Angelika's soul next to the Commanding Officer. I went to her side, grabbed her by the neck, and teleported to my room in Hell. I immediately started the ritual, before her soul could escape.

It took a complete 3 hours before I finished the whole ritual. As Father said this soul of hers is quite prideful and stubborn. It honestly almost drained me of my energy. Who knew resurrecting someone could be such a hassle. I dropped down on the bed next to Angelika and went to sleep, hoping when I wake up, I would have my energy back.

*End of Flashback*

"But, Jade. We didn't have sex for the past three days. THREE days, Jade. That's so long." She's getting overdramatic. Seriously, it's just three days. 

"You can have sex with Lust. Just go to her. I'm not in the mood for any sexual activities. I already told your brother that I don't want anyone's company today. It's either you go celebrate with him or go celebrate with yourself. I don't give a fuck."

"You always get shitty this time of the year. Do you have a period?" She crossed her arms under her chest.

"No, of course, I don't have one. You want to know why, why I'm like this?"

"Yes. I want to know, Jade." I scoffed. 

I untied my robe and dropped it to the floor. I went to my walk-in closet and got black sweatpants, a maroon sweatshirt, and an all black set of undergarments. I walked back barefooted to my bed. I sat down in the middle and leaned my head against the headboard. 

"You were right, at that time. She is indeed a slut. She cheated. I don't know how many times, but I caught her once. Five years ago, I caught her on top of the same person who caused our separation when we were kids. Today is the anniversary for that. The worst memory that has ever been given to me." I shake my head at the memory.

"I'm so sorry, Jade. I just thought that you were finally done with her, that's why you guys aren't together anymore. I didn't know it was something horrible. Don't worry, I'm here. I'm always here for you, Jade." She dropped her arms at her side.

"I know. Every damn time, you're here to help me cope up. Being my fuck buddy, my friend, and just simply being Angelika. I am thankful for that." I smiled a little at her.

"You are? Then why do your words sound empty, Jade?"

"I don't know emotions anymore, Ange. They've forsaken me, I guess. I don't really mind. I kind of have no use for them." She suddenly went to my side and hug me. I just patted her back and let her embrace me.

"My heir, come back here in Hell. You have already completed your task. Come, we have to discuss a few things. Bring Angelika with you." I heard Father speak in my mind. I broke free of Angelika's embrace and wiped a few stray tears from her eyes. 

"You didn't have to cry, for me. I don't need it. You're just wasting your tears." She hastily wiped her eyes and stood up from the bed. 

"Come, Ange. Father summoned us. He wants us back in Hell." She gave me a peck on the lips. 

"I am here, Jade. Don't forget that. What does your great grandfather want?" I just shrugged my shoulders. 

"I don't know. He only said that we have a few things to discuss and to bring you with me." I grasped Angelika's hand and opened a portal to Hell. If you were just the one destined for me, Ange, I wouldn't have to experience those things and lost the ability to feel any emotions aside from anger.