Paradise in Hell

♤Rias♠

I woke up expecting Jade's arms wrapped around me instead, I was left with an empty bed. I felt the sheets and they were cold. Where is she?  I got off the bed and went outside of the room. I searched through the endless hallways of this place. 

I arrived at the dining room and notice everyone sitting aside from me. I scanned the room and Jade is nowhere to be found. I took a seat at my place and started eating slowly.

"Where is Jade?" I ask no one in particular. 

"She wasn't in your room?" Yx asked in response. 

"She wouldn't ask if Jade was there, Yx." Ken retorted. 

"She might've asked after she saw Jade exit the room, dear Kenny." I saw Ken's eye twitched. 

"She would've asked Jade already where she was going if she saw her exit the room, Yxy." Yx's nose flared. 

Before they could continue their nonsense argument, both Shandril and Arnel smacked their mates at the back of the head, scolded them and ordered them to behave. The Devil laughed at this occurrence, then cleared his throat when he noticed Morgan glaring at him.

"Honey, we've never seen Jade come out of your room. She might've been in the bathroom. Have you checked there?" I shake my head no in response. Jayylyn just sent a smile in my direction then went back to her meal. I excused myself and wandered back to our room.

I noticed a door slightly open, so I went inside it to inspect. All of a sudden, I am going through a free fall. Am I going to die? What's happening? I closed my eyes and my butt landed on a very soft mattress. I touched and tapped the mattress before slowly opening my eyes. I stood up from the bed and looked around, and I noticed the bed that I landed on was nowhere to be found.

I did not know how to react on what I'm currently seeing. It is so surreal. Hanging cages, every type of whip or tools for torture, chains, cuffs, and anything you could ever imagine. What is this place? Who owns it?

"I see you've found it." I turned around with my mouth agape. 

"This is your room?" I heard a chuckle in response. 

"My room? No. More like a room where most of the fun usually starts." I gulped down my saliva and licked my lips. 

"Your fun room then? Have you brought anyone here?" 

"Not that I know of. You are the first person to ever stumble here. I don't think it is called a fun room." I cleared my throat and suppressed the sudden desire that took over my body. 

"If it is not a fun room, what is it called?"

"Paradise in Hell." I heard a snap of the fingers and a bed suddenly appeared behind me. 

"Sit down. It looks like you need it." I sat down on the bed and fiddled with my fingers. 

"You do know that I can smell your arousal, right?" I nodded my head in response. 

"You're not doing anything about that?" I shake my head vigorously. I would never dream of relieving myself. I heard footsteps coming towards my direction.

"I know you are not going to do anything about that. Just because you want me to do something about that." I stared deeply at the eyes that are full of lust. 

"Then, why are you not doing anything?" I whispered.

"Because, love, waiting can also be a kind of pleasurable torture. I always feel an immeasurable feeling of lust just by being near you. I've always waited, and I'm still waiting. You don't know how much self-control I have, and just how much I am really controlling myself not to ravage you right now." She caressed my face. I saw the lust in her eyes, and I saw love, tenderness, longing.