Seeing you

♤Rias♠

"Jade, Jade!!" I called out to her when I noticed her body suddenly dropped down to the floor. It was a shock to us, and it took us a couple of seconds to realize what really happened. We all rushed to her. 

Jayylyn, or should I say ma, put Jade's head on her lap. She had tears on her eyes, threatening to fall. "Morgan, Valentine, what just happened to my mate? Ma, tell me why Jade is in this state?" They all just shake their heads. 

"We're sorry, Rias dear. We don't know." Morgan replied. 

"JADE!!" I turned around when I heard people shouted Jade's name. It's that Riley and Alex, Jade's dragons. When they got to where we are, they kneeled in front of Jade's body. 

"Ri, what are we going to do? Is Jade dead? I don't know what I'll do if that ever happens. Please tell me that Jade isn't dead, Ri." Alex pleaded Riley. She's bawling her eyes out. 

Riley just patted her back. "Don't worry, Al. Jade is, she's just, I think her body wanted to tell her something."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked Riley. She looked at me, surprise written all over her face. 

"You're her beloved, are you not?" I just nodded my head. 

"She didn't tell you?" I raised my eyebrows at this. 

"Tell me what?" I heard ma sobbing. 

"What's happening to my daughter?" The Devil suddenly appeared. 

"I came here when I felt that my love is in despair." He looked at Jade and continued, "It has come to this. How foolish of my heir not to be selfish and do what she must do." 

Morgan stood up and approached the Devil. "What do you mean about that? Dev, tell me, please. What is happening to my great-granddaughter?" Dev? Fuck, it isn't my concern right now.  

"Father, we will handle this." Riley told the Devil. 

"My love, if Jade hasn't told you, that means she doesn't want anyone to know. I will honor her decision." The Devil answered Morgan. 

He then faced Alex. "Alexiandra, assist Riley well. I will leave you two. Take care." Then, he vanished. 

"Al, stop panicking. I can't think clearly." Alex nodded and started doing breathing exercises. 

"Valentine, Morgan, mama Jayylyn, can you watch over Jade's body?" They nodded. 

"Good, no matter what happens here, don't tell anyone except Father." They just nodded in agreement. 

"Rias, after Alex and I transform, pierce Jade's heart with our blade." I shake my head in disagreement vigorously. 

"I can't do that. It's like you're asking me to kill her."

"It's the only way to save her, to get her to wake up." She raised her voice. Alex asked Riley to calm down while I contemplate on what I should do. 

I heard Riley sighed deeply. "You need to decide now, Rias. Every second that you waste, is a second that we're losing Jade. If we don't go now, she'll just stay like this until the time comes for her to wake up and she's not herself anymore. You will not risk my master's life for your indecisiveness." Now, it's my turn to sigh. I guess it's now or never.  

"Fine, as long as Jade comes back safe, I'll do it." Riley just nodded. 

"Oh, and one more thing. The moment you pierce Jade, call out to her in your mind loudly. Feel her presence, just surround yourself with her and nothing else." I nodded in response.