Ring

☆Jade★

I looked at her serene face. I'll survive and I'll marry you, that I promise you, my beloved. I quietly slipped off the bed and went outside of our room and walked towards the balcony. I took a deep breath and took off my ring. A few seconds later, D appeared in front of me. "D, the prep-"

*SMACK*

The ringing in my ears didn't stop and I can still feel the sting on my cheek. I spit the blood out and slowly raised my head to face D. 

'You forgot the ring, Jade.' 

D saw the confusion on my face and released an exasperated sigh. 'The ring. You were supposed to give it to her the moment you asked her to marry you.' 

I facepalmed myself and pinched the bridge of my nose. How could I forget something so important? "I'll give it to her. I just need a plan on how."

"Stay a little longer here, D." She shakes her head and tapped her wrist. 

'You know I can't afford to lose so much time, Jade. I'm already working inside of Earth. I only went here to replenish even just a little bit of energy. Tomorrow, by the time I give the signal, start the next step immediately. The earlier we finish this, the better.' 

I nodded my head in agreement. "I'll be ready whenever." She nodded one last time, then disappeared from my sight.

"Put your feet apart from each other. Bend your knees. Grasp the handle with both hands and be ready in that position." I look at her form and nodded my head. 

"Okay, next one, put your left foot forward. Make your body face the right side, while making sure your attention is what's in front of you. Raise your right hand and make a shape like an arc and level it with your shoulder." I showed her the right way to do it and made her follow me. I nodded my head in approval. 

"Next, gently swing the racket. Make sure that the racket, the strings are facing forward. You need to make sure that the ball hits the center to provide it with more power and spin, then you follow through." I demonstrated the forehand from the start to end. I watched Vladi do it a couple of times, there were times where she has done it correctly, and times where she has made a mistake.

"Hey, love, if you ever need me, I'd be at Nephilius. Daniel and I have some important things to discuss." I kissed her cheek then her lips. I rushed out of our room and went inside the secret dimension that D had made. 

I released an exasperated sigh. "This is a lot of souls."  

"First step, wipe all the negative energy away." I snapped my fingers and produced a little bit of my flame. I lit every soul on fire and controlled it so that only the negative energy will be burned.

I bit my lip from the strain it has put my mind through. "Next step, wipe every memory of each soul in regards to the destruction that I've caused, clean." I injured my neck a little to keep my focus. I entered the memories that have been stored to each and every soul, approximately 7 billion souls.

4 hours have passed and I'm still not halfway through. I'm exhausted, and incredibly thirsty. Time to time, I injured the different parts of my body just to keep my focus on, and not surrender to my Id. This is harder than I originally thought. 

I snapped my fingers and materialized a water bottle containing blood inside of it and a straw. The blood type is RH null, it is one of the rare blood types. I took a sip and continued with the work that I was assigned to. D is going to be pissed off with this. I took my ring off and I can feel my power freely flow through me. Well, we got to double time.

Half a day has passed, and I'm sure I'm almost done with these human souls. 'Jade Dylan Crossfield, why did you take the ring off? Are you trying to permanently kill yourself from exhaustion? You still have souls from other creatures to take care of.' I gulped and cleared my throat. 

"D, take a chill pill. Relax, okay? I'm drinking blood to replenish my strength, and please don't scream when you talk to me telepathically. It gives me a nasty headache. Thank you." D ignored me after that, and I didn't try to communicate either.

"Lastly, we need a host. A body for these homeless souls." I snapped my fingers and materialize a black mat that I can sit on with. 

"Rias is probably wondering why I've been gone for so long right now. Well, I got to somehow fix the mistake that I've made." I took a deep breath and released them slowly. 

I reached my hands out and started mixing earth, air, and water elements to make bodies. They did say that the first humans were made out of plants, dust, and whatnots.

I laid face down on the ground exhausted. "One last spurt. I just need to put them where they used to live." 

Someone's feet came into view. I looked up and noticed D looking down at me. "D." D reached her hand out and I took them as she helped me up to my feet. 

"Go ahead." D nodded and sank her fangs into my neck. I smiled lightly and patted her back.

'Go back to Rias, Jade. I'll finish it. I'll be back inside you so don't wear the ring.' I nodded and left D to do the rest. 

I appeared on top of Rias as she was reading a book on our bed. "Love, what happened to you?" 

I shake my head and nuzzled into her neck. "Rias, can I have you?" 

She tilted her head. "Of course, anytime, love." I opened my mouth and sink my fangs into her neck. Drinking her blood sure does wonders to me and my body.

I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled closer. She laughed lightly in response and pushed her butt more into my crotch. I just kissed her neck in response. "Hey, love. I apologize. I forgot to give you the ring."

"I don't need a ring, Jade. All I need is for you to promise me that we'll be together. That we'll get married." She said as she turned and faced me. 

"But, I want to." I untangled myself from her and sat cross-legged on the bed. I cut myself with my nails. 

"Jade, what are you doing?" I ignored her and continue what I was doing. I made a ring out of my blood. I hardened it like a diamond. I got this rare red diamond. I cut it into some small pieces and a slightly bigger piece. I embedded the small pieces around the ring and the slightly bigger one at the center of the ring. I hardened it much more with my fire and cooled it with my water.

"I want you to know and see that I made this ring just for you. A part of me, my power, is there to show you that I might not be physically with you always, but I am here. I want you to see that, feel that, and know that." I took a deep breath. 

I reached for her hand and slipped the ring. "Rias Cyan Blackthorne, my beloved, accept this ring as a token of my undying love for you. Always know that no matter what, everything I've done, everything that I'll do, will be for you." I smiled at her lovingly as tears started flowing freely from her eyes. 

I wiped her tears and kissed her eyelids. "Don't cry love, my heart continues to break as I see tears flow down." She grabbed my face and pressed her lips firmly on my mouth. 

"I am so in love with you, Jade." She whispered. 

"As I am to you, love."