Jade

💔Jane💔

"Greg, faster, baby. Oh, just like that." Greg continued pounding faster into me. 

"Do you like it that way, baby? Tell me what you really want me to do? Beg for it. Come on, baby." Fuck! I don't want to sound like a slut, but I want it so bad. Seeing Jade in that mouth-watering attire, and hearing her panty dropping voice, makes me so wet. I had to leave or I would have taken her there while our child was watching. Oh, you make me so wet, Jade. I want to taste you so bad. 

"Fuck me senseless! Don't make me feel my legs, baby." I saw him grin and continue pounding into me faster, harder, and deeper than ever before.

I walked to my study and sat on my chair. He can never really satisfy me. No matter how much we have sex, I still crave for Jade. 

Eli shakes her head at me. 'Jane, Greg is our mate.'

"I know, Eli. But, I can't help myself when it comes to Jade. I was so stupid for letting her go, for hurting her. I desperately need her with me, Eli. If I have to kill her mate or use our pup, I would do it. I need her, Eli. I don't really care about Greg, he's more of a boy toy than a mate anyways."

'JANE!! Don't you dare say that about our mate ever again! I know that we love Jade, but you just can't badmouth our mate. He's still our mate no matter what. But, seriously, he's a bad sex partner. He rarely listens, when he does, his performance is not that much. He prioritizes his own orgasm, his pleasure, then leaves us after he's done. He seriously doesn't know how to treat his woman right. Did you smell the scent of a woman on him before we had sex? He just got done fucking some chick then he comes home to us to fuck again. Unbelievable!'

"Eli, I don't give a damn if he fucks another woman. I am affected because he's my mate, but that's just because of the bond. I don't love him, not even a single bit. I deeply regret that I let myself be tempted by that good for nothing excuse of a man. Besides, he doesn't even know we're wolves. He dismisses it like it's all just fictitious." Eli just sighed in response. 

I signed the papers on my desk that I still need to pass to my boss. Four years ago, I landed a job at D. Industries. I was hired as the personal assistant of the CEO. He only stays in his office. He gives my work to me through a documented instruction in an e-mail. I was told by some co-workers that no one ever saw his face, and when there's a celebration, a representative who called herself as Pride comes in his place. I'm supposed to be his personal assistant yet I never talked to him face-to-face.

Kirs walked in my study. "Where's my little nugget, Jane?" 

No matter how much time changes, Kirs will always be Kirs. She doesn't know how to knock. "She's with her father." 

Surprise was written all over Kirs' face. "Father? You mean that good for nothing Greg? You actually left my little nugget with that poor excuse of a man?" I forgot that my parents never shared with anyone the shame that I have brought on our pack, on our name. 

"Uhmm, I'm sorry, Kirs. I never told anyone about this, but Jade is actually Vladi's father." She laughed. 

"You're just kidding me, Jane. She can't impregnate you. Did you bump your head somewhere and forgot that Jade is a woman?" I'm tempted to facepalm myself. 

"She's actually an intersex, Kirs. Believe me, she's huge." Kirs jaw almost dropped down to the floor. 

"You lucky bitch. Why didn't you ever tell me? Wait, you saw her again after ten years? Where?" I was indeed a lucky bitch. Too lucky that I had taken it for granted. 

"At the ball. You know, that ball where all vampires are invited that happens once every 50 years, the royal family of the werewolves were special guests since we have close ties with the royal family of the vampires. Believe me, Kirs. Jade looked so mouthwatering and her voice, oh God, I could orgasm right there and then."

"You slut. You should've let me come with you. I could probably seduce Jade with this body. You're out of the game, Jane. You already have your true mate, Greg." She traced her body to emphasize her statement. 

"She won't get attracted to you, Kirs. Jade already told me she found her true mate. You don't stand any chance." She scoffed. 

"As if. No one can resist me, Jane. Not even that hottest creature ever born called Jade." Too conceited, Kirs. Jade won't fall for you. Your dirty tactics won't tempt her. Besides, I'm the only one who can seduce her successfully. After all, Jade will always love me. That fact will never change. I am her first and I will be her last.

I finished all the papers that needed to be signed, all I need to do is leave it to his desk tomorrow. I rummaged through my closet to find the sexiest dress I could find. I found a black tube dress that reaches just below my butt. I paired it with my black open-toe stilettos. I just left my hair down and its natural waves. 

I walked out of my room and into my garage. I got my white Lamborghini Aventador out and decided to drive towards a strip club.

I arrived at the strip club, surprised that there wasn't any line, but thankful nonetheless. The bouncer just let me in and I proceeded to the VIP Section. I sat down on the couch and relaxed. "Hello, Mistress Jane. What can I do for you today?" The stripper named Stella asked me. I looked at her up and down and licked my lips. 

"Surprise me." She nodded and approached me. NeYo's Lazy Love started playing in the background and she started straddling my lap while grinding slowly. She leaned in and bit my lower lip. She released it and leaned back slowly. She started swaying her hips and going down, slowly and sensually.

Someone suddenly kicked down the door and shot Stella at the head. I raised my eyebrows and stared at the culprit. "Why did you kill my stripper?" She just smirked. 

"Don't you recognize me?" I shook my head no. 

"Too bad." Greg suddenly appeared in front of her. 

"Guess, you get it right I won't kill your mate." I scoffed. 

"Kill him. He's just a mate, I don't love him." She pointed the gun at Greg and pulled the trigger without any hesitation. Then, my father appeared in front of her. 

"Guess it right. Your father might live." He abandoned me. He is ashamed of me. I don't need a father like that. 

"I don't care. He stopped being my father the moment he was very ashamed to call me his daughter and almost disowned me." Again, she pulled the trigger without any hesitation. Then, my mother appeared. 

"Kill her too. I don't need her in my life. You can't use anyone anymore. I win." She pulled the trigger and chuckled darkly. 

"That's where you're wrong. I always win." Then out of nowhere, Vladi appeared in front of her. For the first time, I felt dread and fear course through my veins. 

"Please, no, not my child." She just laughed darkly. 

"I'll do anything. Please, release my daughter." I beg to her desperately. 

"Guess who I am, my empress." Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Standing before me is the only woman I have ever loved. 

"Jade? Jade!!" She clicked her tongue. 

"Wrong." Before I could open my mouth, she pulled the trigger without any remorse, killing our daughter. 

"Why'd you do this, Jade? She's our daughter for Christ's sake. Why would you do something like this?" She pointed the gun at me. 

"Simply because I am not Jade. You guessed wrong."

"But you are Jade. If you're not her, then who the hell are you?"

"I am Dark. Your worst ever nightmare that comes to life." She then pulled the trigger. Before it could hit me, my eyes fly open and I break out in cold sweat. I looked around and realized that I am still in my study. I got my phone out shakily in my pocket and dialed a number I never thought I would ever contact. The person on the other line answered on the third ring. 

"Go and spy on Jade and everyone around her. I want specific details. Investigate a person named Dark and report to me personally every little thing you can find out about that person." The person hanged up after I gave my order. You'll be mine, Jade. Not even your wannabe doppelganger can stop us.