Stick That Tongue Out

☆Jade★

"I just can't believe you asked me to marry you while we were having sex." Rias said with a frown on her face. 

"Love, you said yes." Rias sent a glare towards my direction. 

"I can't believe I agreed to marry you while I was having a mind-blowing orgasm." I just grinned sheepishly at her. 

"What's with that ring on your middle finger?" I looked down on my right hand and clicked my tongue. 

"This ring helps me control and regulate my powers. This ring also kinds of act like a collar to D." 

I got up from the bed and walked to the far side of the room. "A collar? Why are you walking away, love?" 

I stopped dead on my tracks, took a deep breath, and turned around to face her. "I told you, Rias. I am a monster. I know we all are, but I'm far more dangerous. This ring helps control me and my darkest side, even just a little. I need all the control that I can get to stop myself from committing such mistakes ever again."

She appeared in front of me and kissed me hard. "I don't care if you don't have even an ounce of control, Jade. I'll lose control with you. Let's be wild together. I don't care. The only important part is we are together. That's what matters the most." 

She gave me a peck one more time before ripping out all of her clothes. She winked at me, turned around and walked towards the bathroom. Putting an extra sway in her hips knowing that I'm watching. Fucking tease.

"Hey, baby, you need to focus. That is the key. Sooner or later you might just know what they are thinking, their memories, and so much more without even touching them." She nodded and stared at my eyes much more intensely than before. I can feel her presence in my head. That's my girl. "Now, work on trying to slip in my head quietly. Make sure that I can't sense your presence."

"Love, that's enough. You've been going at it for hours. Vladi needs to rest. She's just a kid." I sighed and clapped my hands. 

"Okay, baby. Let's stop for now." Vladi blinked a couple of times and put her hands on her knees, breathing heavily.

Ange rushed to her side and gave her water. "Vlad, are you okay?" 

Vladi nodded. "I'm fine, Ika. Just a little bit tired."

Rias smacked the back of my head. "What was that for?" 

She glared daggers at me. "You exhausted Vladi. She's just nine years old, love. She needs rest, especially from the stress she has recently experienced." I mumbled an apology under my breath. I know that. I just need my daughter to master her own abilities before I might disappear.

I coughed and noticed blood on my hands. "D, time is running out. How are you holding up there?" 

I slipped off my ring last night and let D out. Since she can also just exist without being inside me. The consequences, both of us getting weaker every second we are away from each other with the possibility of ceasing to exist the moment we are too weak to exist. 

'I am almost done with recreating Earth. I just need to put it back into orbit and then make sure that everything in Earth is just as it is before we destroyed it. Are you ready there for the humans?'

"Yeah, whenever you're done. Will it be okay if I just erase the exact moment when the destruction started happening and let them get on with their lives?" D hummed in response and I took that as a yes.

D made sure that every human soul that died was put into some dimension to preserve them. I washed my hands and dried it with a hand towel. I went back outside and went to Rias and Vladi.