You

D

I closed my eyes and listened to my surroundings. So far, I've done everything that I can with my power to ensure the safety of Jade, Rias, our future offsprings, and Vladi. This is all I can do. After this day ends, I will enter into another long slumber. I have to regain my strength.

I opened my eyes and looked at the person in front of me. "This is against the traditions, love."

She smiled and bit her lip. "I know you're anxious. Besides, the tradition said that the groom can't see the bride before the wedding starts, but we're all brides, and even if you use the excuse that you're the one wearing pants, the bride, me, is here to see you, the groom, so it's not exactly against the traditions."

I shake my head and smiled lovingly at her. She walked towards me. "You always amaze me, Rias. I can do anything and everything for you."

She touched my cheek, and I leaned into it. She looked at me shyly, and bit her lips. "Love, I am here. Always. You can just take a rest, ok?"

I nodded my head and embraced her. I kissed the top of her head and just held her tightly. "Rias, my beloved, Jade and I don't mean to suffocate you, with our overprotectiveness, with our love. You can always run free, run wild, do anything that you want to do. We're not imprisoning you. We just want you to be safe, to be happy. We're just so in love with you. We love you so much that it's really hard to explain, to show it, to make you feel it."

"I never felt that I was imprisoned, that I was suffocating. Every single day, every single time whether we're together in the same space or not, I know and I feel it, your love for me. It's overflowing and unconditional. I'm in love with you. I love you. That's just all there is to it." She placed a lingering kiss on the side of my neck.

I watched in awe as Rias danced ballet. Apparently, it's a gift, a special show just for her beloved. "D, is it weird if some parts of me, of us, still thinks that we don't deserve someone as beautiful as Rias?"

'You know Jade, I am happy, so happy right now. I know you are too. Maybe we don't deserve her, but she's ours. As she said, that's just all there is to it. It doesn't matter who deserves who.'

I fixed my clothes for the last time and got out of the door. Father and dad smiled at me. The two of them, including grandpa Caetus, walked me to the altar. I had all my male bestfriends be my best men. Ken, Yx, Arn smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I smile back and shake my head at them.

☆THIRD PERSON★

Jade calmed her nerves down and looked at the door. She bit her lip and waited for it to open. Each second felt like an entire lifetime for her. This is the day everyone has been waiting for.

The doors opened and showed the woman she'll be spending the entirety of her life with. Beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous woman that ever existed. My queen. My empress. Is what Jade thought as she gazed at Rias's figure.

Jade's parents walked Rias down the aisle. Despite Jade's initial protest about having black and red as the theme, she can't deny how the bride looks absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress.

 Despite Jade's initial protest about having black and red as the theme, she can't deny how the bride looks absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress