thirty-four: wimp

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:

Dear Belle, 

Sorry about the handwriting– I hate it, too. Don’t worry; you can laugh at how bad it looks.

So, where do I actually start?

Oh, right. There are two VIP tickets here, for All Time Low. I know how much you love them; it was really hard to get them, but hey, luck was on my side. 

Though I’m really sorry, I got tickets for them here.

I swear I’m not making you go back to Australia because I want you to. They were the only ones I could get.

I know what you’re thinking, I could’ve just given talked to you face-to-face, but then, I’m too much of a wimp to do that.

You know, I almost lost it when you agreed to go on a date with me. I mean, come on, who would want a date with Michael Clifford? 

Nobody would, really.

But you said yes, and I swore to myself that I’d make it the perfect date. I hope it was, but I know it wasn’t. 

What I’m trying to say is– thank you; it meant the whole world. I really couldn’t imagine myself going out with anyone, let alone, you.

You might think I’m exaggerating things. I’m not, trust me.

That’s really how amazing you are to me, and if I didn’t sound like a creep when I say that in real life, I would tell you that every single day.

And I know I shouldn’t say this, but you deserve better. You deserve someone who’ll love you as much as you love him, or even more.

This will probably be the first and last letter I’ll write to you, so don’t worry about all the strange things I’m writing. 

Just act as if I never wrote this, okay? This is such an embarrassment because I know you don’t feel the same way as I do.

I’m stopping now before I say anything more.

I hope you have a nice day, Belle. You deserve it.

                                                                                       The guy you drooled on,

                                                                                                                   Michael

P.S. You should go to the concert with August.

P.P.S. I’m not telling you to avoid Ashton or anything, okay?

P.P.S.S. I shouldn't have mentioned him, sorry.