Cisco x Reader

Imagine meeting Cisco for the first time

It was 7:00 in the morning and you were running a little bit late for your new job at star labs, ever since you were little you've always dreamed of working there and now you finally got the job so you were praying that you wouldn't screw it up.
You hopped out of bed, got ready, you had already arranged a pair of jeans with a tee shirt that said "keep calm and geek on" and a pair of converse and pinned your hair up into a ponytail, you also did your makeup for the first time in like weeks just to make a good first impression. You ran downstairs, grabbed your keys, got in your car and decided to stop at cc jitters to get some coffee.
As you finished getting your coffee and started making your way towards the exit, you accidentally bumped into someone, "I am so sorry" you said, as you looked up to see who it was you saw an attractive long haired guy, he looked like he was about your age, as you kept on admiring him he noticed you staring, "Are you okay?" He asked while chucking, you felt so embarrassed "yea, I'm fine, once again I'm so sorry" you said, "oh it's okay, I'm just happy to bump into a pretty girl" he said while blushing, "My name's Cisco" he said while reaching out his hand, "My name's Y/N, sorry I was just in a hurry for my new job" you said while looking at your watch "I gotta go, it was nice meeting you" you said while hurrying out the door, "Wait!, Here's my number and would like to meet up for coffee soon? He asked, "I'd love too" you said while waving goodbye at Cisco.
"Today is off to a great start" you thought to yourself while thinking about Cisco.