Daydreaming // Cisco x Reader {smut}

"How 'bout I show you just what I can do?" Cisco's words were coated in seduction, and he bit at your bottom lip, tugging it softly bringing out a moan from you. Lowering his arm, he balled his fist and shot a small vibration to your lower region. You yelped at the feeling, knees shaking at the overwhelming sensation. A wide smirk lit up his face as he watched your squirm. "And that was just a warm up, princesa." His tongue rolled out the 'r' as he spoke to you, a low and sultry tone to his voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud beeping buzzed in your ear as your alarm clock rang, and you immediately hit snooze. Ten more minutes wouldn't kill you. Especially if you could go back into that dream. You tossed yourself onto your stomach and groaned into your pillow, a pool of wetness growing between your legs. Before you knew it the clock buzzed again, and you sighed sitting up. Not only were you annoyed at the fact you had to leave your bed, you were now flustered because you had to go to work with this floating around your brain, knowing you'd flash back to it every time you looked at Cisco.

After that start to your morning you felt like wearing something a little more revealing today. You opted for a black skintight suede skirt, paired with a purple button up tank top, and a sexy pair of strappy black heels. Eyeing yourself in the mirror, you pursed your lips before unbuttoning the top two more times. A smile graced your lips and you went off to fix your hair and face. Once your hair was perfectly curled and makeup pristine you headed out the door. Your apartment was about a ten minute drive from S.T.A.R. Labs so you made it there in five, with how you drove through the city. As the elevator opened you were greeted by Caitlin, whose brows rose at how you were slightly dressed up.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." You chimed, stepping into the corridor. The pale girl shrugged. "I mean, I can see why." She smiled, looking you up and down as she gestured to you. You laughed softly, looking down at yourself. "Ha, yeah. I almost look like you today." The both of you giggled as you started to walk towards the Cortex. "How was your night?" Your friend asked and you sighed with a bit of a groan. "Amazing." The combination of the two confused Caitlin and she tilted her head at you. You sighed again to emphasize your frustration. "I kinda had a.. dream, about this guy.." you admitted, and she stopped walking to face you in the hallway. "A dream? What kind of dream, Y/N?" She asked. "A dream, Cait." You gave her a pointed look and her eyebrows shot up as her eyes widened. "Oh.. oh! Oh my god, who? Was it Barry?" You scoffed, shaking your head. "No, not my type." She pinched her lips together and to the side, trying to read your face and come up with another guess. Before she could you took more steps towards the Cortex. She wasn't going to drop it just yet.

As the two of you entered the room you saw Barry running on his treadmill at hyper speed, Harry was tinkering with some sort of gadget, and Cisco was nowhere to be found. Thank the lord. Caitlin looked from Harry to you, motioning towards him nonchalantly. You laughed and shook your head, her face scrunching up again as she went back to thinking. "Hey guys," you called, taking a seat in front of the computers. Harry glanced over to you with a small wave before doing a double take. Did you really look that good? "Well hello there fancy." He stated and you giggled looking down. "It's not that much, come on.." Barry entered the room now, eyes following Harry's and his thick brows perked up. "Well damn, Y/N. Who are you getting all prettied up for?" He questioned. "That's what I'm trying to figure out.." Caitlin muttered under her breath, both comments making you laugh and shake your head. "A girl can't just doll herself up for the hell of it?" Caitlin let out a small laugh, and you glared at her playfully.

You helped the three of them with analyzing information they'd collected on a new string of attacks around the city, totally too zoned out on the computer screen to notice that Cisco had walked in. As your fingers typed you felt someone lean over the back of your chair and look over your shoulder. You didn't realize who until he spoke. "You're totally in my spot." Cisco teased, and you jumped just slightly. You turned your face to look at him only to realize he was only a few inches away from you. "Oh, uhm, sorry Cis," you mumbled as you looked away, Cisco clearly sensing there was something up with you. You pushed back from the computer and let the chair glide a few feet to distance yourself from him so you could regain composer before standing. It was only now that he noticed your outfit, jaw falling open a bit and a large smile on his face. "Woah.. you look.." he paused, eyes roaming down to your feet and back up, lingering just a bit longer on your chest before meeting your eyes. "Woah." He breathed before clearing his throat, settling into a chair. You felt yourself blush softly, thankfully already wearing the cosmetic version so it hid well, but the flustered smile on your face still shined. "Oh, nah I just.." you shrugged, nervously tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. "Just had extra time to get ready this morning.." you mumbled, your eyes falling to the floor, smile never falling from your lips.