A Nice Wake Up [a Barry Allen/Sebastian Smythe smut]

Imagine that Sebastian and Barry are having erotic dreams about you and you see them then joins them afterwards.

Soft moans invite you into the apartment, making you crinkle your eyebrows

Soft moans invite you into the apartment, making you crinkle your eyebrows. Toeing off your shoes, you shrug your jacket to your hands, letting it fall to the floor. "Mmm... love you Y/N..." Barry mumbles into the pillow, face scrunched in concentration. "You feel...sssss'good..." His hips buck up as you enter the bedroom, hard on defined in his dark gray boxers.
"Yeah...yes, princess..." Sebastian smirks, eyelashes spread against his freckled cheeks. Covering your mouth, your fingers work on the button of your maroon ripped skinny jeans, eyeing the way your boyfriends bare chests rise and fall. "Girl...you so sexy...damn." he grunts, hand resting over the waistband of his striped boxer briefs.
Stripping out of your white blouse, you climb on the bed, hands creeping up their hairy legs. Barry sucks in a breath, squeezing his eyelids tighter, while Sebastian coos out a little 'ooo', grinning. Biting your lip, you place your palms over their dicks, feeling how hard they are.
The speedster's bright eyes snap open, gasping at the sudden contact. You wink, sneaking your fingers into his boxers, wrapping your hand around him. "Y/N..." Barry groans loudly, waking up his boyfriend. The Warbler blinks, focusing his eyes on you, patting slightly. "I wa...wanna be inside you." he continues, thrusting up in your hand.
Slapping the other boy, Sebastian squints. "No. I want to. You got to last time." he frowns, kicking off his boxers to the end of the bed. Barry slaps him back. "Oh, you wanna go, B? You wanna go?" he bites, glaring at the superhero. "Need I remind you of Dalton fight club-"
"Both of you can be." you suggest seductively, sitting on your knees. With a throaty moan, Barry nods.
In a quick second, you're suddenly on top of Sebastian, hands set firmly on his chest; Barry kneels behind you, condom already on, dick barely grazing your ass. "Aw...why am I on the bottom?" Sebastian whines, sand colored locks fanning across the pillowcase.
At the same time, you and Barry roll your eyes. You sink down onto the Warbler's cock, making him gasp, gripping the sheets. "Don't complain, you love bottoming- oh!" you shout, feeling Barry enter from behind. "Warn me next time, Barr..." you shiver, adjusting to his length.
"Sorry, babe..." he mutters, rocking his hips slowly. Groaning, you lean down, breasts pressed to Sebastian's toned chest, making him whine. Barry follows your movements, hooking his chin over your shoulder while thrusting. When he gets close enough, he captures the Warbler's lips with his, sucking.
Sebastian moans into the kiss, tongue dipping into his boyfriend's mouth as he bucks his hips. Hissing, you grind down on Barry's dick, causing him to groan, biting the other boy's lip. "Oh my god... " you whimper, bouncing when the speedster starts vibrating. "Ugh... Barr, Seb... I'm gonna cum..." you whine, tossing your head back to lean on Barry's shoulder.
"Cum, princess... cum, girl. Please..." Sebastian begs, cock twitching when your walls tighten around him. Grabbing a handful of his thick hair, you let out a moan before Barry cums, face hidden in your back. "Jesuschrist..." he whispers as one word, cumming at the same time you do.
Hot and sticky, the three of you carefully tumble to the mattress, breathing heavily. Barry giggles, kissing his girlfriend then boyfriend. "That was nice to wake up to... right, Seb?" he hums, curling his arms around your waist.
Sebastian frowns, scooting that he's now in the middle. "Better."