Lies

You stared at the ground. A stuttering male stood in front of you, also looking at the ground. You both stood behind the school, as you had gotten a letter in you locker telling you to meet someone there. "P-Please..." He muttered. "I-I-I didn't think you'd really come...so..I-I wasn't...r-really prepared for you to come...s-so...c-can you please..come back...t-tomorrow..." He asked timidly. 

You balled your fists. You knew Kuroha wouldn't be happy about this..not happy at all. 

But..

You could tell he was taking a leap of faith as he said his words. You knew that if you refused it would crush his heart and snap it into two... So hesitently you say...

"Of course. I'll be here, after school...I promise." You tried to sound as encouarging as possible. The male blushed and nodded his head. "T-Thank you..." He whispered. 

Quickly you turned on your heel and ran out from behind the school, and towards the front gates of the school. Your hair sprawled out behind you in the soft wind. 

Your feet roughly touched the ground as you ran across the sidewalk. You saw Kuroha waiting fairly patently for you. Once he saw you, however, he gave you a look. 

"How come you're so late?" He asked with a smirk. "I hope I have no one I'll have to get rid of.." He said dangerously. 

You shook your head no. "Of course not! Why would I be with anyone?! I'm not that pretty you know! I was only talking to a teacher!" You said, trying to sound like you were not lying. 

Good job (y/n)....good job. 

Kuroha rose a brow.  "Which teacher? You better not be failing any of your classes..." He said. 

You shook your head once again. "No...just..people were throwing stuff around in the class and...I helped pick up the papers and pencils.." You muttered. 

Kuroha's eyes narrowed. "That doesn't sound like something you'd do..." He pinched your chin and tilted up your head. "You're not lying to me are you?" 

You pulled away and rapidly shook your head. "Of course I'm not lying why would I be lying? That's so stupid who would lie about something like that I mean really?! Come on! Who can lie to you no one can lie to you!" You said quickly. 

Great job (y/n)...great job.

Kuroha sighed. "I know what this is all about..." He mumbled. You gulped. "Y-You do?" You asked timidly. He nodded. "Of course I do. I know everything... You can't lie to me sweetheart~." He said with a grin. You gulped again. "H-Heh..w-well I can e-explai-" "No need darling~. I already knew you were a failure at math~." He said.

What?

"U-Uh yeah! You caught me! S-Sorry.." You muttered. "Hm...I'll let it go this time pet~. Well...not without something~." 

He grabbed the back of your head and pulled you in for a kiss. 

"EEEEKKKKK- MMPH!!!!" 

You shut your eyes tightly shut as his frozen lips pressed against your soft warm ones. You face turned into shades of red like fire and you felt like you were on fire to. It was only a matter of time before you turned into ashes and float up into the sky, never to be seen again!

"HEY!!! (Y/n)!! - Gah....er...am I interrupting something?" Kuroha quickly pulled away to see who interrupted him. 

You glanced behind you and blushed even more. "E-EH?!?! (Bff's/n)!?!" She/he stood there with a confused yet slightly embarrassed expression. 

She/he tilted his/her ((Oh you get the idea) head. "Weren't you suppose to meet a boy behind the school?" It asked. (( :3)) 

Your eyes widened. "What boy.." Kuroha asked looking at you. 

Excellent job (y/n)....excellent job. 

                                                                *TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~* 

A/N IGNORE MY SPELLING ERRORS!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU I'LL FIX THEM....MAYBE NEVER!!!!

Also play "Deemo" :3 It's fun. 

It's not but, But...just play it.  :3