Character Description

It's like a love crime story.. Revolve around the main characters..

Abhishek Prem Mehra: A successful lawyer, with high attitude, But according to career he have some principles. He will never use his career for making money..!! Which he taught from his Fuggy. People know him by his attitude but there is a softer side in him.. which is his memories with his close friend cum Love Fuggy and he wanted to meet her at least once in his life again.
He love to sketch and paint. Whatever he saw and he felt impressed, his eyes captures it.. He exhibits his painting in the name of "Prem" which no one knows even His love Pragya too

Pragya Arora: A non stop lovely Radio jockey (RJ Chashmish) that was her name mentioned in the air of radio, she hided her name to the world except his colleague.
Her life wishes are a big list, She loves Abhi his childhood close friend
She was always inspired by crime novels and crime cases and of course Prem's paintings. She was away from Abhi for some reason

Purab Khanna: A successful businessman and Abhi's manager He took care of Abhi business life, and Purab got married to Bulbul Mehta a year ago.

Bulbul Mehta Khanna: A successful designer and personal secretary of Purab. Both professionally and personally she was his secretary.

Both Purab and Bulbul are fan of RJ Chashmish. They both love her voice which makes everyone to feel that she was the girl next to their door.. Because of her only they both got married
And also Prem's paintings was always Bulbul's inspiration for her designing. She doesn't know Prem is non other than Abhi. Even Purab doesn't know it.

Alia Mehra: Abhi's sister and a competing designer to Bulbul. She dislike people who tries to be more precious than her. She has a behavior that things which she wished to be hers then it should be hers. If not it should not anyone's.

Tanu Mehta: A cunning lawyer, for money she can go to any extent including her career. She always tries to get closer with Abhi but she never succeeded.

Purvi: Pragya's close friend from her childhood. Who gonna play a major role in this story.

This story I have posted in IF before.. now I'm modifying it and posting it.
Please do vote and comment