Getting Ready To Face The Truth

Pragya says “Sid Ronnie You hide your profession from us for these many years?”
Ronnie looks at Sid and asks “Now what we can do sir?” Sid moves to Pragya and says “Hear me fully and decide everything Chashmish” he tried to hold Pragya’s hand, but Pragya stepped back and says “Explain me, then let me think about it, why do you hide it from me?” before Sid reply Ronnie gets a call and handovers to Sid saying Commissioner sir on the call. Sid excused himself and attended the call.

After a few minutes he came back to them, Abhi says “Can you please tell me what is happening Sid? You were with Fuggy and Ronnie you (pointing Ronnie) you stayed with me, Just tell me the truth” Ronnie says “I am Ronnie Pratap, Inspector of Police Mumbai, under the secret operation team of Siddharth sir’s for past 8 years”

Bulbul was the first one speaks up “You Ronnie idiot, you said that you were working in some shop and acted like an innocent, so only I became friend with you at the orphanage home.” Ronnie tries to explain but Sid interrupts “I will explain everything but it isn’t safe for us here. You guys reach home, I will be back with two hours.”

Pragya says “I need the explanation right now!” Abhi says “Fuggy, see let him do his duty now, he was saying right he will meet us after two hours, Come lets go” Pragya insist but Sid says “Chashmish Trust me, I didn’t cheat you, I will explain everything once I reached home” there is a sincerity and truth in his eyes. She nods and everyone leaves, Alia turns to look Sid again. He sees her and smiles with a wink. Alia says within her lips “Take care and Thank you” Sid understands it and nods.

Once everyone reached home, Abhi sits in the sofa and says “My head will burst one day with this riddle. I couldn’t even guess what the hell is happening in my life” Pragya felt bad that it was all because of her and she cries silently. Purab touches Abhi’s shoulder and he looks up.

Purab says “Look Abhi, without knowing the answer you're struggling this much, but think about Pragya she was the one at the situation, she was suppressing all her feeling, please you have waited this long, wait some more too” Abhi turns to look Pragya, as she was crying. He understood that he had hurt her feelings.

Abhi wipes Pragya’s tears and says “I am sorry Fuggy. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Just… just couldn’t take it anymore. Sorry” Pragya replies “I am the one to be Sorry. Because of me everyone are suffering, I am sorry” she folds her palms together and apologize to everyone.

Daadi comes and holds her hands and says “I can understand that your silence and distance was for some goodness, so don’t be sorry for that. We can understand your pain, we all are with you” Pragya hugs Daadi with tears. Abhi badly wants to know about the reason for their separation; he wants to ease her pain which she was suffering alone.

Sid enters inside the home, and everyone comes to him. Purab says “Please Sid just open up now.” Sid says “As Ronnie said we are under a secret mission, and we are four in a team, this was for past 8 years. It is regarding the drug case all over India. I selected three inspectors from three different places, Ronnie from Mumbai, Arjun from Bangalore and Raghav from Kolkata. These are the places the drug dealing was uncontrollable.”

Abhi asks “I think this case was officially handled by Mr. Mehta, if I am not wrong” Sid nods “Yes, but unfortunately no one knew that his very own son is a drug dealer and he was doing so much illegal activities. To the outer world, both father and son showed them as a perfectionist”

Purvi interrupts “But we filed a case and proved that Vijay was the criminal, drug dealer and also we have proved all his illegal activities” Sid says “There you all done the biggest mistake. That was the reason, Death was chasing Pragya and Abhi for the past 7 years” Everyone was shocked, Abhi asks “Death that too for me and Pragya? Vijay was inside the jail then how? Is that Mr. Mehta?” Pragya tenses by hearing everything.