Last Part - Pyaar Ka Safar

My first ever fan fiction at wattpad. Finally it is reaching the final part of the story. This was the story gave me an identification as a writer. Thank you sri srimathi77  for inspiring me and motivating me for writing stories and today you guys would have known how much stories I have written and writing. My journey as a writer started from this story, and this is very close to my heart.

Thank you everyone for reading, voting and supporting this story, and the time came to bid adieu to the story. Hope you all will support me as the same for further of works.

 Hope you all will support me as the same for further of works

Now let’s get into the story,

Marriage rituals were happening with full swing, Abhi and Sid were keenly noticing each steps of Vansh. Nikhil and Purab had teamed up to trace out the every move of Vansh in online transaction and his email, phone calls are kept tracked.

Harshad was the one left out with no options rather than being restless. He didn’t believe Pragya, when she said that Siya was alive. But when the days rolled, she gave him many hints proving that Siya was alive. Finally when her team showed him the solid proof that Vansh was madly in love Pragya, and he doesn’t love Siya, then he believed Siya was alive.

“Harshad!” Abhi and the rest entered inside his room.

“Haan Abhi sir, any updates?” Harshad asked them restlessly.

For the family, it was the marriage between Harshad and Siya, whereas the reality was Pragya is going to be there as a Dulhan. At the end moment they would trap Vansh stopping the marriage. This was the major plan.

“Vansh is missing!” Sid said defeated

“What Vansh missing? How is that even possible? Our house was surrounded with heavy security? Then how?” Harshad asked

“I don’t know what and where went wrong I have to check with Pragya!” Abhi said leaving the room.

Harshad Sid and Nikhil Purab followed him. The plan was turning to be the flop one by moving seconds.

When Abhi entered inside Pragya’s room, he found her getting ready in the Dulhan’s attire. Including Abhi the rest also was shocked to see her getting ready in the marriage lehenga.

“Hey Chashmish, we were suppose to stop the marriage? What was the need to get ready?” Sid asked looking at her up and down.

“What are you upto Pragya?” Purab asked her

But she stood their without replying any of their questions. Abhi stepped near her and he sensed her shivering and she had slightly moved aback feeling his close presence.

Where is Pragya?” Abhi asked earning everyone gasp, and she looked up him with a shock

“Abhi, Pragya is infront of you, then why you…” Nikhil said and stopped in between realizing the meaning of the question