Is This Coincidence or By Mistake

**At Paris**

Abhi and Pragya had reached Paris with a long journey. Abhi being naughty boy didn’t let Pragya to be in peace during the travel. To control this naughty boy, his fuggy countered back him; if he did not stop his naughtiness with her then touchy will be restricted for two days at Paris. Jerked Abhi shut his naughty side and sat near her as a good boy. That was too cute to see him as a most innocent person, chuckled Pragya.

They have checked in a hotel, and their room is at 18th floor. A long travel inside the lift made Abhi to turn on his naughtiness. He slowly traced Pragya’s waist at her back and pulled her close to him.

“I said no touchy for two days if you do like this! Even you're doing! Abhi stop it, helper is with us” warned Pragya with her low voice.
“You said that only in flight, not in lift” Abhi replied naughtily and continued his job of tempting her.
At a moment, he gripped her hip, and pulled her to face him, where both their faces were close to each other.

“What are you doing? Move Abhi” she tried to protest, but his grip was tightening each second.
“Not at all, give me a kiss, I will leave now” he asked in a most seducing way, where she can feel his warm breath mingling with hers, their nose touching with each other.
Unknown to her, she slowly leaned up to agree with his wish. Suddenly the lift stopped at the respective floor, made them to get back to sense.

My time is not with me! Kiss Miss, my dear Kishmish!!” he said like singing. She moved apart a little and chuckled.

The room service helper, helped them to settle in the room, and he arranged their entire luggage inside. He enquired about their orders for dinner; Abhi ordered the food and said them to bring to the room itself. The helper noted and left their room.

Pragya closed the door, once the helper went. While she turns, she didn’t expect the sudden romance there. Abhi pulled her for the long longing kiss, and she kissed him back with the same hunger and passion. Without breaking the kiss, he led her to the bed. The bottled up feeling to be close with her was flooding out in the kiss and he started to remove his shirt followed by trying to remove her top.

She stopped him immediately, and slightly pushed him and rolled to the other side of bed.
“You're making me crazy Fuggy. I can’t let it out in the middle” he said by pulling her to him.
“Hey! Dirty love making I'm not ready. Go fresh up first!” she ordered him.
“Nothing is dirty here. Don’t off my mood Fuggy” he faked his anger.

She finally got down from the bed by ridding off from his grip.
“Same as you said, what about saving water and time? And utilizing it for some touchy touchy??” asked Pragya with her mischievous tone unbuttoning her tops button and moving towards the bathroom.

He rolled off and got down from the bed, “This is my Fuggy, I'm coming” he rushed near her, but before he could come, she got into the bathroom and closed the door.
“Not fair Fuggy! I'm leaving to bed. Go! You and your cleanliness!” he said with little irritated and turn to move away but stopped by hearing the door opening sound. Before he could react Pragya pulled him inside the bath room.

“The most irritating dramebaaz” she taunted him and in return he punished her with a biting kiss and passion took over them. Since the bathroom was completely tempered glass, only the silhouette of their hot wet romance was visible from outside.

**At Delhi**
/**Sid’s Apartment**\

“Yes sir, we were nearing the culprit. He has been hiding for past 9 years, but he can’t hide anymore. I will update you the details once Mr. Abhishek Mehra returned to India” said Sid over the phone to the Commissioner Sir.