Passion Filled Night

Hi Readers,
This part is full of their Suhaagraat scene. And there may be mature content ahead. I tried it to show it smooth. Hope you will like it. Here we go.

“Your first chit was with me find it” said by nibbling his lips. He surrendered himself for her. Unknowingly he took of her hands and checked, let out a frown “Nothing in your hand!”
“I said it is with me, did I say it is in my hands?” saying this she rolled over the bed, indicating that the chit was hidden in her.
Abhi understood this and led over the bed.

She tried to move away before he catches her, but failed as his arm trapped her waist and he cuddled her from her back.
“Not that much easy to escape from me Fuggy”
“Really? Don’t waste time, start finding the chit, else you wil-…” he nuzzled in her neck crook to distract her thoughts.

You can apply the same weapon against your opponent when needed – seduction

She was lost in his closeness which they were after a long time. His hands traced her shoulder over the satin night gown over coat which was tied with one single knot over her belly. She was wearing a slip inside it which was also silk satin covering till her knee. He had changed dress while freshen up. He was wearing a light weight white soft shirt with white casual pant.

His naughty hand finds its way to her all sensitive places and earned her moans, he rolled and turn to face him. Her eyes were closed and he should agree that his touch has an effective effect on her. He smirked. But it faded when he heard her saying,

“Seducing me? Not a bad idea Rockstar”
She cupped his face, leaned up and kissed his lips. Her lips had that power to shut down his mind. For few moments, he enjoyed kissing her; a small part of his mind said ‘Find the chit

His hand slowly moved from her face to down, to reach the side packet of the night gown. He guessed the chit should be there and damn it is there. He took the chit which was sensed by Pragya.

She parted from the kiss and smiles,
“Your lawyer mind knows to handle distraction too. I'm impressed”
“You couldn’t even guess how much I'm struggling. But I love this game”

Pragya started to trace her fingers over his chest, which tickled him. He can’t take this sensation and he cannot read the chit. He rolled to the other side and got down from the bed. Pragya chuckled and lie on her stomach, rest her chin over the palm.

“Escaped uh?”
“Wait. You're turning me on. Let me read the chit”
She tried to pull him, but he back off, showing tongue out.

The place you reach after kissing me with Morning greets. My morning Sautan’ this was the clue in the chit.

He immediately laughed reading ‘Sautan’.
“Fuggy you didn’t forgot that till now”
She stood up and kneeled on the edge of the bed, pulling him closer. She encircled her hands over his back of the neck.

“I have two Sautans’ one is your LAW which is out of our room. Another Sautan is….”
“Isss…?”
“You have to find it. Clever lawyer” she guessed that he was trapping her to get the answer.

He was in thoughts and noticing each thing in the room, but failed to notice that Fuggy had started to unbutton his shirt. He jerked and backed off when he notices that. She stepped down on floor and pinned him to the wall.

“Why moving away from me?” with a teasing tone, by caressing his cheek with back of her fingers.
“Fuggy… is this seducing or teasing?”
He could breathe barely as she was too close to him. He had seen her very close to him many times, but she was too shy always. Here she was too dominating.