Rockstar's First Case

Yeeeaaaaaaaaa..!!! 1K + views and 100+ votes, Guys Thank you so much for your support.. and I need your support for future too.. And guys, I will try to update every part regularly in span of two days once. So please apologize for that I couldn’t update daily.. So here this the next part.

They broke the kiss in need of breath.

Pragya playfully bite his lips, Abhi says “Ouch Naughty Fuggy.. You have to Pay for it” saying this he pulled her and took into his arms. And lead to the bed.
Pragya replied “Anything for you Rockstar..”

He laid her on the bed, and he unbuttons his shirt, Pragya tensed a little, as she didn’t expect this from him, he came close to her. They have been all alone for many times before too at Delhi, but they never crossed their limits.
He kissed her forehead and cheeks, Pragya started to shiver, he then kissed on her jaw, and nuzzled on her neck. She pressed his fingers on his shoulder, her breath got uneven and his hot breath was teasing her.
Abhi lookedup her face, Pragya too saw his eyes, its filled with Passion and naughtiness.

She smiled at the same time she wants to know what was he upto, so she poked him and asked “Do you remember Ammu’s Promise.?” Abhi closed his eyes and smiled, then look at her and says “I do remember.. Everything only after Marriage.. so don’t worry I wont cross my limits.. Now you sleep” saying this he took the devut and covered her.
Pragya laughed and said “Really Rockstar.. You're that much good boy..?” He got up from the bed and turned towards her says “I always keep up my Promises.. That too this promise I have done to my Mom, how could I broke it..” Pragya smiles and nods, she lays back on the bed
Abhi informs Pragya “Fuggy, I have to check some files, so I will sleep later, you sleep.. I will keep the lights ON on the living room, so don’t fear..” Pragya dozed off..

Abhi was inside his Painting room, he thinks about his mom..

Flashback conversation with his Mom
Abhi’s mom says “I will make you to meet you someone today.. it’s a surprise for you”
Abhi and Abhi’s mom were waiting for someone. A young man, age of Abhi came and hugged Abhi’s mom.
Abhi’s mom says “Abhi, Meet my friend’s son Nikhil. He was somewhat similar to your career. But he was under Crime Investigation” Abhi and Nikhil gave a handshake with ‘Hi’

Abhi’s mom says “Nikhil I have said everything through Phone call, so what was the status now?”
Nikhil replied “Everything done Aunty.. I am ready do it through my Marketing Organization. But In which name should I launch it.?”
Abhi was confused and asked “Excuse me what is going on here?”
Abhi’s mom replied to Nikhil by seeing Abhi “Prem’s Painting.. Launch it in that name, and No one should know about that Abhi’s painting it was.. Please”
Nikhil gave a thumbs up and said “As you said everything will be done Aunty..”
Abhi was excited and asked “Maa my painting gonna get launched.. Woahhhh!! But why not my name.. why are you hiding my identification?”
Abhi’s mom replies “I wish to see you as Painting artist, but your wish was LAW. I kept your name as Prem but your Papa refused that name and kept as Abhishek, atleast by like this my wish gets fulfilled. Please Abhi”

Abhi hugged his Maa and said “Anything for you Maa, but when can I give my real identification?”
Abhi’s Mom replies “When you find a real fan for your Painting, on that day you can reveal.. till that you shouldn’t.. Nikhil will help you with this.”

Abhi nods and Abhi’s mom asks Nikhil “Please keep up the secret beta”
Nikhil replies “Aunty, girls friendship may ends up in school or by college, after marriage girl’s friendship will be not that much strong, as women has lots of responsibilities than spending time for them. But you and my mom are friends from school to till date.. so anything for your friendship. Hatsoff.. I will keep this as secret..”
Abhi hugged Nikhil
Flashback of Mom’s conversation ends.