Do I Deserve Her?

There comes a voice from behind near the entrance,
“I am sorry Mr. Mehta, The sole owner of all the properties and the Mehra Trust will be only one person, it was and it still belongs to Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra.”

Everyone turned to that direction, Abhi and the family felt completely confused. Sid and Pragya moves to the person.
Pragya gave a gentle side hug to him and says “Suresh you came at the right time.”
Sid says “Thank god bhai you came. I thought our hard work would go worthless.” Pragya and the entire family was again shocked when Sid called Suresh as ‘Bhai

Pragya was supposed to ask something, before that Sid says “Let bhai solve the problem, you will get to know everything Chashmish”
Pragya understands and nods.
Abhi comes near Suresh and asks “You Suresh Khurana, Senior Registrar and Dad’s legal advisor right?”
Suresh nods Abhi continues “Why Fuggy said that you came at right time? You knew everything happening here? Do Dad written the will as Mr. Mehta saying?”
Suresh holds Abhi’s shoulder and says “Relax Abhi. Yes Mehra uncle has written the will as Mr. Mehta said. I knew everything and I was the one who approved the will.”
Abhi says “Then how were you so much careless to inform me about this?”

Before Suresh reply Pragya interferes “Because we cannot afford losing you, as the same we lost our parents.”
Abhi turns to Pragya with shock as she was speaking up with determinacy and there was a lot of hurt and pain in her eyes, still she look pale and lifeless.
Abhi asks “What will happen to me? How come you knew we lost our parents only because of these properties? Means Vijay’s goons were used by Mr. Mehta to kill our parents?”
Sid replies “Exactly Abhi. Mr. Mehta threatened Pragya that if she doesn’t leave you, he will kill you. Pragya was confused so she didn’t decide anything. To make her weak he tried to kill her parents. But unfortunately your parents were also with them on that day.” Abhi got shattered hearing the truth of his parent’s death.

Still Abhi couldn’t figure out, what was the reason Pragya getting separated from him, related to his properties. Suresh understands his confusion, comes near him and says “Abhi, listen I will explain about this later. Now I have to sort out Mr. Mehta’s problem. Please wait for some more time” Abhi blankly nods.

Bulbul was burning in anger, as she was seeing her cheater father. He had used her mother for pleasure and washed out her relationship just to maintain his status in the society. But his son, who not less than a beast, killed her mother infront of her eyes brutally. She ran for her life and saved herself in an orphanage. She found a brother who newly known as an inspector Ronnie Pratap. Later her life was saved by a savior angel Pragya and today a love filled life with her Purab. A tragedy life had turned to a blissful one all because of the people who were surrounding her. Mr. Mehta was unfit to stand here.

She suddenly felt a hold over shoulder and looked up. Purab wiped her tears which was unknown to her. Purab says “Don’t even dare to think about that disgusting past. It makes me think that there is a lack in my love.”
Bulbul immediately side hugged him and says “I'm blessed to have you people in my life. I cursed my stars when I came to know that I'm a step daughter for a cheap Mr. Mehta. But today I feel lucky to have a life with you all.”
Purab tightens his hug and replies “We are all lucky to have Abhi bhai and Pragya di in our life” Bulbul nods and smiles at him.

Mr. Mehta says “What do you mean that the properties still belongs to him?”
Pragya was left alone to stand near the mandap; Sid and Nikhil were standing near Abhi. Alia and Purvi were with Daadi.
Suresh says “Yes I said the right thing. Properties, Mehra trust and Arora properties also belong to Abhi, that too before he turns 30.”
Mr. Mehta says “Are you joking? We all are here. Abhi didn’t sign the papers yet. And it is already his 30th birthday today.”
Suresh replies “Who said that he didn’t sign? He signed and I had approved it.” Abhi looks clueless, Pragya was praying continuously.