An Encounter after A Leap with Fuggy

Thank you all for voting and commenting for the story.. this part will be little stretched as it was the starting and I promise from the next part it will be interesting.

Mr. Adi Sharma was talking with Abhi regarding the case which he was suppose to argue at Delhi, postponed due to some reason.. Pragya and Purvi entered inside Mr.Adi Sharma’s room.. but he was not there.. his assistant informed them that Adi sir was talking with the Senior lawyer and he guided them to Abhi’s room..
They both doesn’t know that Abhi was the senior lawyer there.. they both stand in front of Abhi’s room..
Abhi can see shadow that someone were standing near the entrance. He stood up and came near the door and was suppose to open the door..

Suddenly Abhi’s phone rings and he moves back to his table to attend the call.
A lawyer enquires Pragya and Purvi “Are you both from Smiley radio Station, Waiting for lawyer Mr. Adi.?”
Purvi nods and that lawyer informs them that Mr. Adi had advised him to attend the case, so Pragya and Purvi left the  place with that lawyer.
Abhi ends the call and opens the door and see no one there. He come out and check, he see a lawyer talking with two girls and moving out of that corridor. But he didn’t recognize them.

Adi informs Abhi regarding the hearing of the Delhi case to be held on next week. Abhi nods that he will go to Delhi next week. Adi leaves from there.

He stands in the corridor and watch people, he felt tap in his shoulder and he turns.
“How are you Abhi.?” Tanu Asked with a smirking smile.
Abhi replies “Till now I am fine.. What happened you're asking about me?”
Tanu says “Nothing, You have lost your mind I think so.. if not you wouldn’t have refused Mr. Kapoor’s case.”
Abhi answers “There is no chance of getting positive result and also the case his son got arrested was repeated for the same drug case. And I too have some principles in my career..”
Tanu replies “Who said no chance of positive results.. I took the case.. within two days, Mr. Kapoor’s son will be out of Jail.. (Abhi looks at with little shock) Abhi money can buy anything in this world.. after all that four students parents, they have their own price tag.. that’s it.. case over..”

Abhi was shocked and replies “Don’t get happy.. within two days anything can happen.. Maybe I might file a case against this and let a stay order..”
Tanu gets shock and Abhi continues “Don’t forget that Mr. Kapoor came to me before he approached you.. so I knew every loop hole of this case.. Just wait for the Final hearing..” he smiled and left the place.

Tanu gets irked and scolds herself “I shouldn’t had shared him about this case.. Anyways apart from this case, how long you gonna run Abhi, only few more days, you will be all mine.. just sixty days to go.. after all your properties are mine..” she smiled and left
Abhi got irritated by the information Tanu shared, he enters into his room with anger. He bumped with a person..
“Sorry Sir..” worried Abhi’s PA Ronnie
“Its ok.. I didn’t notice you..” Abhi replied.

“Abhi beta Coffee…” a old age man entered Abhi’s room.
“Baba really I need it..” saying this Abhi got the coffee.. Baba was the canteen master in Mumbai court, Abhi and Baba are like friends, he was only person Abhi speaks very casually inside the court campus.

“Ronnie arrange all the required files for that Delhi case..” Abhi ordered and went out of his room and he stood near the corridor and again his observing people job continued.

“Arey what have I done..?” baba said and Abhi turned towards him and asked “What happened Baba..?”
Baba replied “That girl gave her purse to hold, but I forgot due to bringing coffee for you and took it here..”

Abhi took the purse and suppose to open, suddenly Baba shouts “There that girls is.. Give it Abhi I will return it..”With this he took the purse and started to run.
Abhi was keenly noticing the girl.. quite far from him.. for him that was the same girl who came to his room and returned back without meeting him.