I Owe My Life For Her Happiness

**In Abhi’s Room**
Pragya slowly opens her eyes, with lots of tiredness over her body. Surely the Chloroform had a bad effect on her and she couldn’t realize she had managed to run out from the goon’s place. She remembers the incident happened during night; she got kidnapped by Tanu’s goons and got rescued by Sid and Abhi. Mr. Mehta’s drama and Suresh was revealing the truth she hided for seven years. She pause her thoughts for a moment and remembers that she was talking with Abhi lastly before she felt everything black. Her body was aching a little, and with more try she sat up in the bed. It was Abhi’s room; she turned a little and saw Abhi sleeping in the nearby couch.

She pushed her Duvet aside, and tried to wake up from bed. To her fate, her bangles tickling sound, made Abhi to trance out from his sleep. He immediately rushed to her and holds her carefully, sat near her.
“You woke up?”

“Yes, feeling little tired. I need a fresh up” she couldn’t face him. He hugged her gently and kissed on her forehead.

“Sure, go and fresh up. I will bring you something to eat. Then you have to get ready, we are leaving to Mandir for our marriage. Daadi would have arranged everything.” He said everything in single breath, in a way she could register every single word.

“Marriage at Mandir Today?” she thought she didn’t get his word clearly.

He nods. “Yes. Be ready, Bulbul and Alia will be coming here to get you ready. I have to talk with Sid and Suresh regarding something related to the case. So be a good girl. Don’t ask any cross questions. I hate it.” With his lawyer tone

She gasped a little by hearing his tone change. He might be angry but not with her. “Ok. I need to have something really. My stomach need to be filled” with her familiar pout.

He couldn’t resist, he smiled. “I will ask Daadi to bring you something. Now go and get fresh up” kissed her forehead again and a gentle side hug to assure her, he was not anger on her, instead he need her more now than before.

He saw her retreating figure to the washroom. His mind roared with questions.
“Why I was so stubborn to take LAW as my career?”
“Why I didn’t doubt a little when dad accepted my career just for Pragya?”
“Why do Pragya loves me this much?”

The trails of questions made him to drown in the beautiful past, he spent with Pragya.

Abhi’s POV

**First Hug**

I still remember Fuggy, that day my dad was not ready to sign my Admission form for Junior college, because I have chosen LAW domain. I don’t know why, apart from painting, I have a keen interest in knowing about social issues and solving it. I tried my level to convince dad, but he was hell bent that I should take Management group related, so that I can manage his business.

You came to me, I said you everything, and you just went to meet Dad. I don’t know what you talked with Dad, but when you came back, your face was dull, but your eyes were reflecting a happiness which was for me. You took out the signed admission form and I was in cloud nine. I asked you how it happened you said that you just assured Dad, you will take care of his business. Maybe seeing your affection for me or anything else Dad agreed for my career.

I just took you into a hug and swirled in our house’s living room, just to convey my happiness. I saw Mom and Dad were seeing me with happiness. That was the first time I hugged you Fuggy.

**First Time Missing You**

I completed my Junior college, and you have completed your High school studies, you took English literature group and at the same time you joined additional class for business management. Just for my Dad’s sake. It was a routine thing that we (I, Fuggy, Purvi and Alia) go to school together. I passed out and joined it Nehru LAW College. It was far from our school and I couldn’t help, I moved a little from you.