Pragya's Paradise

The entire auditorium was full of clap sounds and everyone was chanting “Prem... Prem… Prem…”, where the love birds was still in each other’s embrace. Nikhil’s announcement brought both back to sense, and Pragya smiled and parted from the hug.
Nikhil announces, “So here for you all, our Prem. First time infront of everyone, I would like to introduce him with his actual identity. I hope many of you would have recognized him. Yes, He is Mr. Abhishek Mehra, famous criminal lawyer, Mumbai Court. I knew him for past 10 years, and I would like to thank his mom for introducing him to me, I got a best friend like Abhi. And I am lucky to have him in my life. So let’s hear some words from Abhi… I am sorry, let’s hear from our Prem.” He smiled and handover the mike to Abhi with a side hug. Pragya gestured as she was getting down, Abhi nodded.

Pragya got down and reached Daadi and hugged her tightly, both shared an emotional tears. Everyone shared a hug that the lost happiness had got back to their life. Bulbul didn’t come near Pragya, she was in mixture of emotions and she didn’t know how to express it. Nikhil came near Pragya and greeted her with a side hug. Everyone turned to the stage side to hear Prem’s speech. Sid and Purvi were near Pragya. Sid was noticing the happiness in Purvi and Pragya’s face. He thought himself ‘finally everything happened as per I wished. Wanna be alert hereafter’

Abhi started his speech,
“My dear friends, here I am not a lawyer, I am here as a painting artist Prem. Yours Prem. I used to draw from school days; I used to exhibit my painting without my name. But from that day itself I found my fan. It is my Pragya. She was around 5th or 6th grade, she saw my painting and I still remember the whole day she was praising my painting and she doesn’t know that I did that painting. No one in my family knew that I used to do painting. Only I, my mom and Nikhil knew it. Today you all know it. 10 years before my mom introduced me to Nikhil regarding exhibiting my painting, I was excited and I was in cloud nine when my first painting got a huge welcome from you all. As I said before, until I found my fan I couldn’t enclose my identity, since I have promised my mom. (He looked up) Today maa, I found her, and I am happy about it. I hope you will be happy seeing this now.” he had tears welled up and a curve of smile in his lips. He thanked everyone and requested to support him further.

He stepped down from stage and ran to Pragya and hugged her tightly. Everyone can sense that he was missing his parents deeply at this moment. Pragya patted his back and consoles him. Only she can be the medicine for his wound. He might be a brave and bold criminal lawyer, still he is the same dependant grown up child for her. Sid had heard lot about Abhi and Pragya, and for the first time he was seeing them together. No words required to explain about their bonding. It will be fit and fine if we say “They are made for each other”

Daadi patted Abhi’s back and says “Abhi your parents will be really happy, finally you both united. We all are also happy.” Abhi parted from the hug, and looked at his Fuggy’s eyes intensely, her eyes also holding happy tears that she finally met her destiny, that is her Rockstar. Abhi kissed her forehead; she closed her eyes, were tears rolled over her cheeks. All of them gave a group hug, by celebrating their get together after so many years.

Purvi sees Nikhil and says “Hey Nikhil, Wow you were with bhai for years, we didn’t notice you.” and hugs him. This was a sudden act for everyone, even for Nikhil, he was worrying how to talk to Purvi but here she was happy to see him and hugging him. Purvi broke the hug and turns to Pragya and says “You didn’t recognize him? Hey Pragya he was from the same class where Senior studied” Pragya thought for a while and says “Senior’s classmate? Purvi is that true? Really?” Nikhil and Abhi in unison “Who is senior?” seeing their curiosity others burst into laughter. Pragya replies “You don’t know him, he was in my school, and after high school we didn’t see him. I don’t know his name too.”