Teaser - Unfolding Suspense

“You may think that throwing Tanu out of your life, have saved your properties, but you were wrong! You lost it Mr. Abhishek Mehra. Sorry Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra. Now all your properties belong to me.” says Mr. Dharmish Mehta with an evil smirk.

“This can’t happen, because of Tanu I didn’t pay much attention in this matter, no time left. The thing which my grandfather, my father had saved for this long, is now going to this bas***d. I can’t allow this.” says Abhi with a fear of defeat.

“Now the entire property belongs to me, the sole owner of Mehra Trust. Only to me, Mr. Dharmish Mehta” Mr. Mehta announced in a victorious tone.

There comes a voice from behind,
“I am sorry Mr. Mehta, The sole owner of all the properties and the Mehra Trust will be only one person, Mrs. Abhishek Prem Mehra.”

Everyone turned to that direction, shocked to see the person, where Pragya smiles at him, Abhi and the family felt completely confused.

Mr. Mehta asks “I knew it but there was one more condition to be qualified to get all the properties, which was not yet attained.” with a laugh.
The person replies “It was also accomplished Mr. Mehta, now the properties and Mehra Trust belongs to her”.

Stay tuned, to see a lot of drama ahead, and the suspense revelation.
With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)