She Made Him Succeed

The Hearing of Case:
Abhi was little nervous, because he can feel that something is definitely wrong. But the entire family encouraged him.
He checked all the case details, and the video proof. Everything was ready. And he came to know that Mr. Mehta was going to be his opposite lawyer who was going to support his Son Vijay.
Everyone got ready, to court. Abhi’s first case, that too against their Mehra Organization trustee’s son.

Mr. Mehta was Abhi father’s old friend, they together started Mehra Organization, Mr. Mehta was not the partner, but he contributed as an initial foundation. Later, Mr. Mehta shifted to Mumbai. And eventually, their contact also became less. Once, Mr. Mehta said that he will be not a Trustee anymore donating money and he doesn’t want any courtesy or credit. So their relationship had a little break. Abhi who was hell bent to become a lawyer, has no other go than to be an assistant to Mr. Mehta. But it doesn’t relish the relationship between the family and Mr. Mehta.

Now the weak relationship between Abhi’s family and Mr. Mehta has been totally broken due to this case. Abhi’s father said Abhi sternly that he should focus only on Law and justice, not the relationship.

The entire family started to Mumbai court, but Pragya refused to come there. Abhi insisted her to come, but she refused. As they are running out of time, they don’t have time to argue, so Abhi let her to stay in the home.

While leaving out, Abhi by mistake slipped down, before he could fell, Pragya hold his arms, and steadied him in his foot. Family people took it as a bad sign. Abhi who doesn’t believe in these things argued them, it’s his first case and they are talking about bad sign. Pragya convinced everyone and wished Abhi ‘All the Best’
Abhi badly needs Pragya to be his side, but as per his request, she and Purvi stayed out of the case.
Pragya hugged Abhi and said to be positive.
Pragya too feels that something wrong. Because the dream she saw was still disturbing her. Everyone left to Court.

At Mumbai court,
Mr. Mehta arrived before Abhi reach court. After Abhi reached the court, there was a face off.
Everyone assembled inside the court.
The judge came, Vijay came and respective lawyers came to their places.
All rise.
Vijay was standing inside the Accuse bar.
Abhi initiated the case,
Abhi says “Mumbai has been known Mr. Vijay Mehta for many successful jobs, but here in this case I would like highlight everyone, what was the other side of this successful business man. He ventured with many NGO and from there he was forcing the child to work who are under the age of 14. If they refuse, they are tortured until they agree for their condition.”
He handovers some papers to Judge as the proofs. It’s the papers that has the case filed and doesn’t proceeded due to the pressure from VM organizations threats.
Mr. Mehta intervenes “It’s baseless. As you can see that the case files, which Mr. Abhishek submitted was not proceeded because it’s not true.”
Abhi replies “It cannot be proceed if there is a threat pressure for the person”
Mr. Mehta says “What are you talking? It’s police job to find the person who was doing wrong to society. Here you're saying that they are under Threat pressure. Come on Mr. Abhishek. Stop giving silly reasons.”
Abhi looks at Judge and says “Your honor, I would like question Mr. Karam, Inspector of Police Mumbai Bandra”
Judge “Permission Granted”
Inspector Karam, stands inside the Accuse bar, Abhi questions about the incidents he shared with him before.
But to Abhi’s shock, Inspector Karam refused everything and says it’s not true. Entire family seated there was shocked at the same time. Mr. Mehta and Vijay look at each other and smirk at Abhi.

Abhi argues that Inspector Karam was the one who helped him in this case, but he couldn’t understand why he was changing the statement.

Judge asks Abhi for other proof which can prove that Vijay is an Accuse.
Abhi handovers the storage chip. When Judge opens it in the Laptop, it’s empty.
Judge questions that it’s empty. Abhi recheck it once again. He checks his laptop and all the other pen drive but everything was empty. Abhi was utter shock and looks at Vijay.
Vijay smirks and shows the thumbs down as he failed badly.