Epilogue - Journey Of Love

My first Fan fiction, and it was not only the journey of Abhi and Pragya, it was the journey of mine too, as a writer. Thank you so much for supporting this story and here we goes with the epilogue.

 Thank you so much for supporting this story and here we goes with the epilogue

She was sitting in the chair, nervously. It wasn’t first time, she was sitting there. But today, it was different from her other days. It was her dream to sit there and do the thing which she was going to do now.

The dream comes True moment, was just few seconds ahead, she nervously, pulled the handle of her nearby mike stand and pulled the mike near her. Wearing the headset over her head, she pushed the knob of the equalizer opposite to her in the table.

Once the light turned on showing ‘ON AIR

She took a deep breath and finally the moment came.

Good evening Mumbai Vaasiyo! You're here with your favorite RJ Chashmish, How are you all? It is been a long gap we had a conversation! Life became interesting when we find an adventurous partner; my life is not less than that. Because I found my Rockstar back in my life because of whom my life became more and more beautiful. And today is a special day in my life. Yes! My long time dream, once I became a Radio Jockey, is going to become true today. You all wanna know it?” she paused, feeling the next moment was going to be the special moment in her life.

Some would have guessed or some was still wondering! Let me break the silence! I was the big fan, maybe diehard fan of Artist Prem. He came in front of everyone, almost a year ago, until that he didn’t enclose his identity to the outer world. I had the craze to interview Prem at least once in my show. And today it is going to become true she said happily and looked at her cabin glass window.

All her colleague was cheering her as ‘everything was going good’

“So guys what are you waiting for? Let’s welcome my favorite Artist Prem Alias, Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra to our show ‘Pyaar Ka Safar. Welcome Prem” Pragya said smiling at her husband, who was admiring her way of working as RJ

“Hi RJ Chashmish, Hello all” Abhi said holding the mike near him.

I'm nervous” Pragya chuckled, whereas her entire colleague laughed hearing her.

Even I'm. because having a conversation ON AIR with your Fan no.1 was making me nervous” Abhi teased her.

“Haha, that was like copying my own dialogue. So Prem, becoming Painting artist and at the same time concentrating in complete different field, I mean law, how you managed?

“Firstly I'm happy to be a part of this show, because of this show only I got my Fuggi back in my life. Somewhere around this show ‘Pyaar Ka Safar’ was the one gave me hint of my Fuggi. Even RJ Chashmish herself advised me to search my Fuggi! So thank you RJ Chashmish” Abhi smiled at her, whereas Pragya hits his shoulder playfully.

He continues “My ambition was to become a law specialist, and my Maa’s dream was to see me as a Painting artist. I fulfilled her dream in the name of Prem, which was also her selected name. And I fulfilled my dream in the name of Abhishek Mehra. Managing things was not like you have a burden over you. It was like how much interest you're investing in your dream, then the reality it brings even more beautiful” Abhi said thinking about his mother at that moment.

“Best advise for nowadays dreamers! How was your 10th year completion event?” Pragya asked naughtily knowing that was the day they met again after 7 years.

“That was the special day of my life! I got my Fuggi back in my life. And you all have to known her. Guys, Your favorite RJ Chashmish, is my Fuggi and my wife Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra” Abhi announced through the Radio broadcast

Pragya gestured as honored “Yes my dear listeners, Many people has been following up to know about me! I'm Pragya Abhishek Mehra, yours RJ Chashmish” Pragya said and her tone reflects her smile

They both had a conversation over the ON AIR and there were listeners who called up to talk with Pragya and Abhi.

And it was the time of signing off.

“So Prem, I'm sorry. So Abhi how was the show and how you feel talking with them?” Pragya asked him with the signing off question

Thank you for inviting me, and thank you for dreaming to interview me! Else I would have missed a wonderful opportunity to know about this side of Fans and people. It was really nice talking with them and with you too. I know you Pragya but this side of you I liked the most now. RJ Chashmish Rocks

“That was the best compliment from my husband Abhi. Thank you for loving me and understanding me. Thank you for standing with me in each step of my life. The journey we travelled together, and the path yet we were to travel will be beautiful as today and I'm really happy that there is going to be a new member coming soon to join us! We will make it even more meaningful and beautiful. This is the journey of love, Abhi and Pragya’s” Pragya said with tears by placing her palm over her 8 months baby bump.

Abhi stood up from his place and hugged her, wiping her tears.

“So we are signing off here, with the message as find your love and travel with the love till your life lasts, because it is going to be your ‘Pyaar Ka Safar. Love you all, Bye-Bye from RJ Chashmish Pragya and your Prem Abhi” Pragya chuckled by signing off the show, and reciprocated his hug, leaning up close to him.

Have your Pyaar ka Safar
with
full of love, trust and understanding.

Happy ending

With love,
Abhigya