A Day With Incredible Girls

The next morning, Pragya tried to wake Abhi who sleeping in the sofa, with his favorite Coffee. Abhi slowly opened his eyes and says “Good morning Biwi” and got up to get the coffee. Pragya chuckled and asks “Biwi..? Are you dreaming?” Abhi replies “No.. U r waking me like a Wife with my favorite coffee, so only..” Pragya nods and ask him to get ready as their day gonna be very tight. Abhi pulled her, where she landed on his lap.

Pragya asks “What.?” With a surprised look. Abhi says “Where is Purvi.?” Pragya replies “She is in the kitchen, Preparing Breakfast for us” Abhi asks “That’s good, Then give me a Dirty Morning kiss” with this he pouted and showed his cheek. Pragya lost with his cuteness, she just buried her lips in his cheek with a deep kiss, Abhi’s eyes widened in happiness. He asks “Fuggy do you know one thing.. This kiss would be even better if it was given here(pointing his lips)” Pragya pushed him and got up. She says “I know about you trap Rockstar.. Go and get ready, come soon.. we have leave out from here  soon..”
Abhi sighed and left to get ready.

All the three had their breakfast with their normal warm conversation about the day.

After finishing the breakfast, Purvi gave a paper to Abhi and says “Bhai, there are the details about 10 places, and where are the spy camera kept and what was identification marks for it. It will help you to identify and remove it.” Abhi replies “Then fine, what you both gonna do today?”
Purvi and Pragya looked at each other and Pragya says “Rockstar we all have the same duty.. Removing Spy camera.”
Abhi was confused and asks “How many places do you placed the cameras?” Purvi replies “Thirty” which made Abhi to drop his jaw open. He asked “WTH, you insane girls.. don’t you have fear while doing this..?” Pragya replies “When we risk our life to save some one, then fear shouldn’t exist there.”
Abhi was really proud of Fuggy and Purvi. Sometimes he thinks them as his inspiration too.

Purvi informed them “Evening by 6 PM, SuperHot Restaurant, nearer to Mehta’s Office, we should assemble. Even finishing or not removing spy cameras. Be safe” Abhi and Pragya nodded.

They locked their home, and stepped out of the home, Purvi started from there.. Abhi hold Pragya and says “Be safe Fuggy. Don’t risk yourself into any problem. If anything just call me” Pragya replies “Sure.. nothing will happen.. if any issue, surely will call you..” he kissed her forehead and they headed towards their respective locations.

The day started with the thrill, and suspense.
Abhi’s POV

I can say I'm just enjoying the day. It was different from all the other. I have a set of location to reach and I have to find the camera and remove it. These girls, are really really good, having social responsibilities are the less expected thing nowadays. But here this girls risking their life. Yes, this place are dangerous. Just a suspect for a person here, then your life is gone forever. I love this adventurous game. And somewhere along I saw how they are torturing the children there. I wish I would like to kill these Animal humans with my own hands, but I respect LAW.

I completed my locations and yes I collected all the cameras. Yaar this was really interesting.

Pragya’s POV

I knew why Purvi took this topic. Initially I tried my level to avoid this topic, but she was adamant so I too accepted. Purvi, She was my sister, my best friend. She was my neighbor. Lately she became my closest friend. She never me let me down, I too won’t let her. I knew there are many risk in this project. I don’t want to let her to take the risk alone, I too joined her. The added safety was Rockstar will be with us. Then nothing is there  to fear. We are in Safe hands.
I reached the respected location, I was the one who fitted the cameras here, so I have knowledge about its places too. To my luck or bad luck, I found CCTV in one of the places. I tried to broke it. But there was no connection to any wires. It was removable and its portable. I took it with me.
I completed all the places. But in one place I was suppose to remove the came I heard that the goons are saying that Boss was arriving here today to discuss something important. So I left the place without removing the camera.