The Knot Identification

'The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space'

-Marilyn Monroe

**Sid's flat**

"It couldn't be possible. How both could look same together?" exclaimed Sid seeing Siya's photo.

"I too can't believe sir, Siya exactly looks like Pragya di" said Ronnie.

"Sir, you mean to say Siya looks like Mr. Mehra's wife Pragya?" asked Harshad who was hell tensed now knowing Siya and Pragya look exactly like each other.

Sid took out his mobile and showed the wallpaper of it, where he and Pragya was posing together. Harshad was shocked to the core by seeing the image.

"How is that even possible sir? She looks exactly like Siya" said Harshad.

"Sir I have a doubt, shall I ask?" asked Ronnie.

"I think we both thinking the same" saying this Sid turned to Ronnie and continues "The case related to drug dealing, Siya went to the place instead of Subha. My doubt is whether they killed Siya in thought of Subha or they thought it was Pragya and killed her? Because she was always an aim for this drug dealers in past"

"What did Pragya do in the past, that you were having doubt that they might mistakenly murdered Siya?" furiously asked Harshad.

Sid explained everything happened in Pragya's past. How she helped Abhi to succeed in his first case. Also he explained how he was under a secret mission regarding this drug case.

"Unbelievable! Pragya did this much by risking her own life. It means your doubt was right, there might be chances that the goons had mistakenly killed Siya instead of Pragya" Harshad said with mixed emotions.

"But the similarity here is both Siya and Pragya were helping to gather information against drug dealing. Harshad, tell me one thing frankly, what if it was a murder by mistake? How will you react?" asked Sid little worriedly.

"I'll be furious first that my Siya had murdered by mistake, but that doesn't mean that her life is safe. She was still in danger even if she doesn't look like Pragya as Siya also worked to gather information about drug dealing at Colleges. Now it is no time to think about it sir. She is no more and I need justice for her death. As you're already in secret mission, if you're successful then my Siya would rest in peace" Harshad said with emotional tone by controlling his tears, as he couldn't control his thought that suddenly risen 'what if Siya was not the one to be murdered?'

"I'm really sorry Harshad. Let's team up together so that we can get justice altogether. I knew Abhishek Mehra and Pragya also will help you in this" said Sid.

"Sir, Abhi sir and Pragya di will be returning to India within two days. Shall we inform this news after they reach here?" asked Ronnie closing the case file in his hands.

"Yes Ronnie, it will be better that they return back safe. Moreover Pragya is the one who gonna help us in this mystery. So we need to make her understand first and then only we can proceed" said Sid with a thought that a biggest job 'convincing Chashmish' is on the way.

**At Paris – LeMaryl Resort**

"Wah Rockstar, now you're called a real Rockstar for true. You know dance this much well" said Pragya dancing with him in the night party at the resort.

"Why you don't know that I dance well? Moreover my Fuggy is with me, so I'm enjoying it to the core" replied Abhi by pulling her close to him.

"Shall we have something? I'm tired" she said moving to the counter, as they were dancing and enjoying for a long while.